ef4life

Jared’s 5g 365 aio challenge build.

debbeach13

It is a nice one

• Thanks 1

ef4life

I forgot I took this picture. I ended up removing the hermit a few weeks back because the dottyback wanted to kill it. He would attack all the time and kept the hermit up against the glass 24/7

97ED6DC0-6CB0-4591-9F36-475D6623D403.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Tired

Oh, that's a good picture, particularly with that bumblebee snail looking on. 

I guess the dottyback remembered he's a predator. They'll kill small shrimp if they get the chance. He probably thought there was a shrimp in there. 

• Like 3

ef4life

Cleaned the tank today. I did a small water change and scrubbed up the glass. I bought a hammer coral frag also today and added in a nice sized piece of red monti cap. I haven’t tested the water in 2 weeks but I’m sure the nitrates and phosphate are still zero or near it.

And heres a pic of Newman I took today. I had to break out the zoom lens and take pictures from across the room since he has been really shy lately.

C0DCFDA1-B3B4-450F-A79D-463F773AD4B0.jpeg

• Like 5

Dirté Sanchez
16 minutes ago, ef4life said:

Cleaned the tank today. I did a small water change and scrubbed up the glass. I bought a hammer coral frag also today and added in a nice sized piece of red monti cap. I haven’t tested the water in 2 weeks but I’m sure the nitrates and phosphate are still zero or near it.

And heres a pic of Newman I took today. I had to break out the zoom lens and take pictures from across the room since he has been really shy lately.

C0DCFDA1-B3B4-450F-A79D-463F773AD4B0.jpeg

You should have named him Seinfeld- that’s  the perfect ....Newman.... look

image.gif.4237e4d2d38577180997e11bc76577d2.gif

• Haha 1

Tamberav

I love the dottyback 🙂 They were a fish I considered for my pico (neon dottyback and no other fish) but I was worried it would eat small inverts. 

• Like 2

ef4life
12 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

You should have named him Seinfeld- that’s  the perfect ....Newman.... look

image.gif.4237e4d2d38577180997e11bc76577d2.gif

😂 seinfeld was such a great show. But that’s not why I named Him Newman 

• Like 1

ef4life
1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

I love the dottyback 🙂 They were a fish I considered for my pico (neon dottyback and no other fish) but I was worried it would eat small inverts. 

I had to pull my hermit out of there he was constantly attacking it. He hasn’t bothered the snails though. I did want some sexy shrimp in this tank but they would be an expensive snack for him I’m sure.

• Like 1

ef4life

September fts and a top down view showing the monti Cap and the blue hammer frag I added.

C5B586CD-77CA-4417-AA19-424E525DDDEF.jpeg

52C3FA5C-89EB-42EC-B0DD-0C96CD1ACE1C.jpeg

D0493472-430C-4AC0-98F1-B48E19743C4A.jpeg

• Like 6