SaltCritters.com

NEW PJ reefs Magnetic Container and Food **NOW AVAILABLE**

pj86

26 minutes ago, dmw913 said:

Ok, went to purchase one and it wants me to give up my current reward...None of us want that. :)

Oh. I think you can work around it by increasing your current award by $30. I will send you the extra feeding mechanism early. 

1 minute ago, pj86 said:

Oh. I think you can work around it by increasing your current award by $30. I will send you the extra feeding mechanism early. 

Well that would have been smart had I been thinking clearly!  Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Tom@HaslettMI
On 11/27/2017 at 9:47 PM, pj86 said:

Right-hand side of the Kickstarter page, PJ reefs 2.0

5a1ccf4dbe9a0_ScreenShot2017-11-27at8_49_20PM.thumb.png.55fe5f9ccb0d7330b4c4ad5df8dc1bd3.png

Do you have to join Kickstarter to participate?  I just went to the site and there is no option to pay. The right-hand side ends at # of backers...

thanks,

Tom

19 hours ago, Tom@HaslettMI said:

Do you have to join Kickstarter to participate?  I just went to the site and there is no option to pay. The right-hand side ends at # of backers...

thanks,

Tom

Kickstarter campaign has ended. We are starting the manufacturing process. We will be taking pre-orders through our website soon. We can PM you once it is up.

Tom@HaslettMI
4 hours ago, pj86 said:

Kickstarter campaign has ended. We are starting the manufacturing process. We will be taking pre-orders through our website soon. We can PM you once it is up.

Thank you!

Tom

57 minutes ago, Noinoi24 said:

When did it end? I’m interested?

Ended December 3rd. We will be taking Pre-orders soon, and the feeder should ship out this month. We can PM you once available.

awesome. I really love the idea of hatching it in the tank instead of a separate one.

1 hour ago, pj86 said:

Ended December 3rd. We will be taking Pre-orders soon, and the feeder should ship out this month. We can PM you once available.

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, GraniteReefer said:

@pj86Update? I keep walking out to my mailbox with high hopes

Here some photos of most recent packaging. I’m getting stuck on fine details such as instructions. But they are almost done :)

I will be sending an update on Kickstarter soon and asking for addresses for the magnetic feeder.

902C8856-BBA7-4400-8A11-426EDEEE8F40.jpeg

5D5ABF70-48F8-4CC6-984A-2B8A05BF6DF1.jpeg

2A5D939E-CA2C-4AFD-AC06-33312A425F81.jpeg

• Like 5
3 hours ago, pj86 said:

Here some photos of most recent packaging. I’m getting stuck on fine details such as instructions. But they are almost done :)

I will be sending an update on Kickstarter soon and asking for addresses for the magnetic feeder.

902C8856-BBA7-4400-8A11-426EDEEE8F40.jpeg

5D5ABF70-48F8-4CC6-984A-2B8A05BF6DF1.jpeg

2A5D939E-CA2C-4AFD-AC06-33312A425F81.jpeg

So when can the non backers get to buy?

12 hours ago, Noinoi24 said:

So when can the non backers get to buy?

I will soon put a pre-order option online hopefully be the end of the weekend. I want to finish the instructions, and have the final packaging done so I can take some product photos to post as a finished product. 

Want to fulfill all backers orders within 1-2 weeks. So non-backers will begin receiving them at the end of the month.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Recommended Discussions