inTank Media Baskets

7.5g nano reef

Melfy77

So that big flat rock was really annoying me. It was basically trapping detritus under, so while getting rocks for our new Fluval evo, I got a few small pieces to raise it enough so that water could circulate under. Of course everything fell so ended up redoing the whole thing...corals were not impressed but nothing a new bag of carbon and a water change can't take care of :lol:. That flat rock (which is actually meant for a clam:rolleyes:) is about 3/4 inch above the bottom and is not touching any other rock, which was my goal! Some corals will need to be glued again though.20170821_164722.thumb.jpg.567adf81096d9c878255623838aef5d8.jpg

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

That's a bold new change to your aquascape! Do you have a side view you can share with us to show some of the depth of the new layout?

There you go:). Light is not nearly as blue, blame the phone lol. The blenny actually doesn't mind the new scape at all hahaha

20170821_203822.jpg

• Like 3