Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The 3.7 Experience

SemperReef

1 hour ago, SemperReef said:

Yeah I wanted something i could adjust depending on circumstances.  I'll be honest, kinda stoked to see how this turns out, tank wise.  Need to get some dragons tongue macro.  Think it would look good. Hopefully I can order a clown goby and a few other goodies soon

Legendary Corals has a summer sale that started today.  Some really nice pieces for good prices!  Under the summer extravaganza tab.  I had already ordered some stuff from them and they said I could add on, so I got a couple zoas--8+ polyp frags for cheaper than I would have gotten 3-polyp frags at regular price! :D

I got dragon's breath from a member here so you could post in the forum here, or you can check ebay as there's a few vendors there selling it. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SemperReef said:

Update with new stuff mentioned earlier

image.jpeg

That looks just like my RFA..... hopefully yours doesn't wander around like mine.

I like how it is laying up against the rock like that. It looks good on the black sand.  

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

That looks just like my RFA..... hopefully yours doesn't wander around like mine.

I like how it is laying up against the rock like that. It looks good on the black sand.  

It's like a chocolate RFA.  I liked it when I saw it, not as vibrant as some of the more colorful ones but I felt it was unique.

• Like 1

I do have a question.  I know there is a few places like LiveAquaria/DD and saltwaterfish.com that sell both coral, clams, fish etc but any other one stop shop places like that?   I want to get a ycg and crocea clam and corals.  

3 minutes ago, SemperReef said:

I do have a question.  I know there is a few places like LiveAquaria/DD and saltwaterfish.com that sell both coral, clams, fish etc but any other one stop shop places like that?   I want to get a ycg and crocea clam and corals.  

Vivid Aquariums, BlueZoo Aquatics

Kp Aquatics just off the top of my head. 

• Like 2
  • 10 months later...