Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Al prime acclimation mode

Minmay

13 minutes ago, Jfi2ee said:

Sorry, to bring up an old thread but the prime setup seems to be quite confusing.

I've setup my scheduling and also enabled acclimate mode however the scheduling doesn't show the reduction in lighting when I click play? Also is there an overall scheduling (led values) that works well for most corals? 

Hi there! No worries. It just confusing when you first get this light. Doesnt come with a very good manual at all. You just gotta play with the settings and ask questions to ppl who have the same light. If you click the manual button u can see settings there too. Also, in the same area on the upper right click on that thing and u can see the light strenght settings? Im still not an expert on this light. Right now I have these settings that my corals seem to like. I have Lps and softies.

Screenshot_20170902-055354.png

56 minutes ago, Jfi2ee said:

Thanks, I'll give it a go...there are so many potential combinations with this thing!!

Yw, it really is a great light. Its the learning curve thats frustrating

• 2 years later...

I just got mine... 2 years after this thread, the acclimation mode still doesn't seem to actually do anything. Everything else works fine. I can upload schedules, and it works nice and fast. It's working well with my wifi.

But the Acclimation schedule doesn't work. It actually throws an error if I set it through the web site. It offers no error through the app, but doesn't actually do anything. If I set it up on the web site, I get errors next to the dates to start and stop it. Invalid Times.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.00.21 PM.png

• 1 year later...