ReefCleaners.org

Spectras "Beer Inspired" 100 days contest tank........

spectra

42 minutes ago, Coral_chef said:

Damn I didn't realize it's 30$ 

You can buy filter sheets and hold them up in front of the lense, but it's a pita. However, they're only a couple bucks 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stellablue said:

Did you order that filter I sent you the link on? It's super easy to use 

That's what I ordered! It's cool. Worth the $30 

Nope...............sorry mom will go get one :lol: hell I bought coral and beer instead.....................just looked through ASDs crap nothing really yanked my chain.....

1 hour ago, Nixperience said:

I just did this this past week. 

Before: was full of bushes and weeds

6478A4B6-6CC9-4725-ABBC-B180E9582D0D_zps

after: so far

A0B1CE91-796B-43E5-B4B7-A0064988E129_zps

got 8 tons of peastone delivered today for the garden area. 

Having the equipment is nice..............when I did those walls in that pic I had a bobcat so it was nice.......40 ton of boulders suck when you don't have power equipment :lol: I had 30 ton of boulders delivered then when I needed more the old crusty trusty 72 K10 was a great boulder hauler.........that poor truck could haul a ton no problem.........wish I still had it.........

• Like 1
Nixperience
4 minutes ago, spectra said:

Nope...............sorry mom will go get one :lol: hell I bought coral and beer instead.....................just looked through ASDs crap nothing really yanked my chain.....

Having the equipment is nice..............when I did those walls in that pic I had a bobcat so it was nice.......40 ton of boulders suck when you don't have power equipment :lol: I had 30 ton of boulders delivered then when I needed more the old crusty trusty 72 K10 was a great boulder hauler.........that poor truck could haul a ton no problem.........wish I still had it.........

So much work

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Nixperience said:

So much work

Home ownership is just so over rated :lol: 

I want a condo now.....................or win the lottery so I can just fly in Lawn for the outside work and maybe Jack if I need something half way finished :unsure:

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, spectra said:

I want a condo now.....................or win the lottery so I can just fly in Lawn for the outside work and maybe Jack if I need something half way finished :unsure:

:lol:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, spectra said:

:wub:

You mean, Lawns Helper.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

:wub:

You mean, Lawns Helper.

Hell probably just drink beer and burn something on the smoker..................Work sucks...................

• Like 5

Added a few macros that showed up today. Couldn't even fit them all in there :lol: into the fuge they went.........

Friday is moving day :o Qbertavertopiousrex is moving into his new home..................currently living the dream under a heater in my fuge :lol: will probably be pissed off...........

IMG_3710 (1).JPG

• Like 11
29 minutes ago, spectra said:

Added a few macros that showed up today. Couldn't even fit them all in there :lol: into the fuge they went.........

Friday is moving day :o Qbertavertopiousrex is moving into his new home..................currently living the dream under a heater in my fuge :lol: will probably be pissed off...........

IMG_3710 (1).JPG

RTF is living in your fuge.....I thought he was in CA? 

Tank looks good, drunkard!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

RTF is living in your fuge.....I thought he was in CA? 

Nah RTF would cause an overflow :blink: 

• Like 2
Just now, spectra said:

Nah RTF would cause an overflow :blink: 

Speaking of causing an overflow....Im on my turlet right now.....

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

.......replacing the float assembly :slap:

Uh-huh.  Likely story! :lol:

2 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Someone explain to me why we are wasting a perfectly good tank with algae and softies?! ?

Because macros and softies are the best!

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

.......replacing the float assembly :slap:

You mean replacing a floater................:lol:

10 minutes ago, HarryPotter said:

Someone explain to me why we are wasting a perfectly good tank with algae and softies?! ?

Well look at the light :slap: you think it will grow SPS................plus I need nothing in the tank that can sting or harm the little guy going in there........

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, spectra said:

IMG_3710 (1).JPG

This looks great!! I love his name :lol: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lula_Mae said:

His name is kind of a mouthful.  Can we just call him Qbie (rhymes with Cubey)? :lol:

I think he should be named......Suds or Coors. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, jack1978 said:

I think he should be named......Suds or Coors. 

Tell you what you start a poll :lol: 

I am going to bed.............I am tired..............

• Like 1
On 5/20/2017 at 9:27 PM, spectra said:

I know this post is a few days past good , but I couldn't agree more. I can't stay put long enough for it to be worth while. And the work, what a ####ing nightmare. I sold my house and I went back to renting and let someone else handle the hassles of ownership. Turns out the American dream, well the one my parents told me about, is a lie. 

• Like 1

Well the deed is done.........................................

Welcome Grumpy Old  Qbertavertopiousrex  to the new digs..........................

IMG_3719.jpg

• Like 14