WV Reefer

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty

WV Reefer
5 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

That looks awesome. How big is it? Do you just rely on broadcast feeding the tank  or spot fed with a pipette?

It’s about 3 1/2 -4 inches across. I don’t feed it...... it just catches whatever it can.  

• Like 1

StinkyBunny

You used to be able to buy pearl oysters back in the day. I had one for almost 2 years before the goddamn Saron shrimp ate it, bastard. 

• Sad 5

patback

Hi. 

🙂

• Like 1

Dirté Sanchez
On 7/14/2020 at 11:58 AM, StinkyBunny said:

You used to be able to buy pearl oysters back in the day. I had one for almost 2 years before the goddamn Saron shrimp ate it, bastard. 

I thought you could still buy them as oysters to shuck by like the 100s-- there was a fad about a year, two years ago of people shucking oysters on YouTube and selling the pearls

• Like 1

WV Reefer
42 minutes ago, patback said:

Hi. 

🙂

1215F63A-D94F-47E3-B463-457FB26FF5D8.gif.ee205703b3fbf7aa7a88259e37c0d327.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

StinkyBunny
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I thought you could still buy them as oysters to shuck by like the 100s-- there was a fad about a year, two years ago of people shucking oysters on YouTube and selling the pearls

There was some sort of disease that ripped through the pearl oysters a few years ago. I think that's why they aren't available. I need to ask the Tahiti clam folks, they would know.

• Like 1