Innovative Marine Aquariums

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

5 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

That looks awesome. How big is it? Do you just rely on broadcast feeding the tank  or spot fed with a pipette?

It’s about 3 1/2 -4 inches across. I don’t feed it...... it just catches whatever it can.  

• Like 1
StinkyBunny

You used to be able to buy pearl oysters back in the day. I had one for almost 2 years before the goddamn Saron shrimp ate it, bastard. 

• Sad 5
ECLS Reefer
On 7/14/2020 at 11:58 AM, StinkyBunny said:

You used to be able to buy pearl oysters back in the day. I had one for almost 2 years before the goddamn Saron shrimp ate it, bastard. 

I thought you could still buy them as oysters to shuck by like the 100s-- there was a fad about a year, two years ago of people shucking oysters on YouTube and selling the pearls

• Like 1
StinkyBunny
1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I thought you could still buy them as oysters to shuck by like the 100s-- there was a fad about a year, two years ago of people shucking oysters on YouTube and selling the pearls

There was some sort of disease that ripped through the pearl oysters a few years ago. I think that's why they aren't available. I need to ask the Tahiti clam folks, they would know.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Did the dentist cut a hole through your mask to get to your teeth?  

I'm glad you now live in a state with dentists.  It must be a whole new world. 🙂

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, patback said:

Did the dentist cut a hole through your mask to get to your teeth?  

I'm glad you now live in a state with dentists.  It must be a whole new world. 🙂

Pa says I’ve got a purty mouth now. 

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

DFDDF314-6ECB-4A28-A6B3-6C4381BEC73F.gif.8f8d8098ae75851a837fb0fb2a077281.gif

I’m chillin’ like a villain. How bout you?

Ooooh ....... Pa"s right!  

Eh, doing fine in the land of The 'Rona.  We finally found a cure.  We're burning everything with fires.   Should be good soon. 

Works been up and down like a roller coaster and we have no idea how we will take care of the kids once "school" starts next week.

I'm almost a year into the permitting process with the county for our addition ....... 

Sorry, got to go pour a drink.  Be right back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
13 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Eh, doing fine in the land of The 'Rona.  We finally found a cure.  We're burning everything with fires.   Should be good soon. 

Works been up and down like a roller coaster and we have no idea how we will take care of the kids once "school" starts next week.

I'm almost a year into the permitting process with the county for our addition ....... 

F*ck a permit........I thought you were gangsta

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
40 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I know that compulsive feeling of needing a drink, or a post purchase high, or to turn door locks...... stress these days is hiiiiiiigh

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

You need a permit for a shed..................####ing nuts................ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, spectra said:

I saw the plans...... it’s pretty nice

D6C91191-F5FA-4F2E-B4A3-419D377C9704.jpeg.db41c5c2b9d5973f7d7fec2b3aa2146d.jpeg

• Haha 6
1 minute ago, WV Reefer said:

I saw the plans...... it’s pretty nice

D6C91191-F5FA-4F2E-B4A3-419D377C9704.jpeg.db41c5c2b9d5973f7d7fec2b3aa2146d.jpeg

That’s a patio tho 

Bet this is what he sent in for approval

image.jpeg.108ecfbdc91fa212d2174eeadf3cd4f0.jpeg

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, spectra said:

No joke.

I put in two Tuff Sheds because the one large size I wanted required structural engineering, soils report, environmental report, and a slew of others.

So, I said fine.  Give me those two and I'll push them together.   No Sir.  Theh have to be 6' apart.  You'll still need environmental assessment for $1,000 fee.  You'll also need to dig up your septic tank so we can see that you're not installing the sheds on top of your tank.  So, I do all the work.  The county guy comes out, peeks down at the tank which is roughly 140' away from the shed site and says, yep.  Youre good.

Best $1,000 I ever spent.  

Once this addition is done, the county can suck on my nuts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

That’s a patio tho 

Bet this is what he sent in for approval

image.jpeg.108ecfbdc91fa212d2174eeadf3cd4f0.jpeg

No.  Thats my current house that I'm adding on to. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Oh, and the county has been closed since March.  How well do you think their online submittal processes work? 

Dont you just love your tax dollars at work.................. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 minutes ago, spectra said:

Dont you just love your tax dollars at work.................. 

Dude, so infuriating. 

I've had a few "inspectors" out ..... the old timers have been awesome as they were raised on common sense.  These young ones come out and they have no idea what they're even looking at and provide you with wrong info that you need to correct them on.  And if you didnt know any better - they would totally F you over without either of you knowing any better. 

And they wonder why people proceed without permitting.

• Like 3

Have a friend who went down to get permits for a new shop..........well city says we dont have your lot on record............ :blink: well WTF have I been paying taxes on for the last 25 years then..............they want to charge him 1500 to come out and figure it all out and like you offices are closed and it email only........... 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.