Innovative Marine Aquariums

WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.

WV Reefer

4 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

Chromis are assholes. I started off with 13 in the 80, I now have a mated pair. 🤯

I started with 5 originally, but the two biggest were together for awhile after the others died off.  I don’t know if they were a pair but they did go through the motions a lot. .......Now I feel bad for him. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I started with 5 originally, but the two biggest were together for awhile after the others died off.  I don’t know if they were a pair but they did go through the motions a lot. .......Now I feel bad for him. 

I'll send you my pair, they can live in sin with 3 ways all of the time. 🤣🤣

• Haha 4

I hate chromis just saying................... they kill one another and yeah they look great when there small but once they get bigger there fugly as hell................ maybe you need to wear beer goggles to like them.......... :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, spectra said:

You wearing goggles @WV Reefer

give me the sad emoji............... :tongueout:

No beer goggles cause I can’t hardly drink beer anymore.....It makes me want to smoke cigarettes. 🤷🏻‍♀️😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, WV Reefer said:

No beer goggles cause I can’t hardly drink beer anymore.....It makes me want to smoke  🤷🏻‍♀️😄

Fixed it for you...................and will add this....................

See the source image

• Haha 4
40 minutes ago, spectra said:

Fixed it for you...................and will add this....................

See the source image

I don’t need a reason to get high. 😊

But something about a cold beer and cigarettes just works. It’s been almost 10 years and I still have dreams occasionally of me smoking cigarettes. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I don’t need a reason to get high. 😊

But something about a cold beer and cigarettes just works. It’s been almost 10 years and I still have dreams occasionally of me smoking cigarettes. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Yeah I know what your saying..............hell used to do a pack a day but when my youngest started playing baseball and well I was the coach................just think of the bad news bears................:lol: I figured I better quit.................

• Haha 3
10 hours ago, spectra said:

Yeah I know what your saying..............hell used to do a pack a day but when my youngest started playing baseball and well I was the coach................just think of the bad news bears................:lol: I figured I better quit.................

after talking about this I had a dream last night that I was outside smoking in secret 😂

• Haha 4
On 9/3/2020 at 7:54 PM, spectra said:

I hate chromis just saying................... they kill one another and yeah they look great when there small but once they get bigger there fugly as hell................ maybe you need to wear beer goggles to like them.......... :unsure:

Green chromis do, but Vanderbilt's, Sunshine and blue chromis don't. I have a group of Vanderbilt chromis in my new shop tank and they're probably 5 years old.

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Couple of gorgs:

Fluffy

4929AF96-56E6-47F3-8ACB-C6EEA6F6C7A3.thumb.jpeg.8bba42c1e801d54b7181d8164e3b1e03.jpeg

This one is growing in the wrong direction. 😄

5FBBDC2E-2B4F-4256-A267-B5AEC4D6C970.thumb.jpeg.fd4024cb5752b3a0a203162430db5fda.jpeg

@spectra is right- I have no luck with the gorgs. I gave up when the last one petered out

• Like 2
1 hour ago, spectra said:

Be happy its growing............... :lol:

Looks good.

Thanks. It’s just a pain because I had to mount it onto a large base to act as a counter weight. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thanks. It’s just a pain because I had to mount it onto a large base to act as a counter weight. 

I have one like that also and think it attached itself in a few places on a rock.........it would not stand straight up in the flow then attached in a second spot and started going up...........stupid corals..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, spectra said:

I have one like that also and think it attached itself in a few places on a rock.........it would not stand straight up in the flow then attached in a second spot and started going up...........stupid corals..........

I thought about gluing down the other end and making a cool gorg archway.......but my luck that would kill it. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I thought about gluing down the other end and making a cool gorg archway.......but my luck that would kill it. 

I bet if you move it and its touching a rock it will attach........

I just shoved mine into a rock as gluing down a gorg never works............

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I’ll play. 

Hell yeah............thought of going that rout as I know he is your fav.,,.............. but hell Fuel popped up.............

Keep em coming.................will find another i like.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Hell yeah............thought of going that rout as I know he is your fav.,,.............. but hell Fuel popped up.............

Keep em coming.................will find another i like.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 75 Gallon Big and Dirty.