Top Shelf Aquatics

100 Days of Nanos-End

RotaryReef

48 minutes ago, NanoSteve said:

Believe me, I am giving this my all!

This contest came at a great time for me. Been surrounded by deaths the past 2 weeks (RIP Grandma) & had to recently re-live the horrible night I lost a friend due to legal purposes. This contest has been a moral boaster to say the least.

With today being the 16th anniversary of N-R, I was thinking back over all of the good things that have happened in my life as a result of this site (and there have honestly been a lot), and I was reminded of how my tanks and the supportive community here made a big difference and was a positive outlet for me in getting through the death of my 12 yr. old niece. 

It makes such a huge difference to have that positive outlet and support, and I hope that you experience even a fraction of the positive energy that I did in that. :grouphug:

• Like 11
34 minutes ago, metrokat said:

She's sassy! Every time I talk to her she demands to know if I have a boyfriend or not. :lol: Threatens to beat me. 

Did you tell her I'm going to propose with a Walt Disney tenuis?! 

Nano, I hope this contest brings you some light and I'm sure you'll do much better than I will :) 

• Like 3

If I just didn't start a tank I would be all for this contest. I can not wait to see your tanks. This is going to be a lot of fun. And I hope there is another one in a year or two because I will definitely be involved. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

Cannot WAIT to get home. It got delivered, and I'm still at work :furious:

Thats the worst.  i cannot abide knowing there are unopened packages at hime. drives me nuts.  December month of cheer? More like month of hell. LOL

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Mariaface said:

Cannot WAIT to get home. It got delivered, and I'm still at work :furious:

I couldn't sit still at my desk once I saw the "Delivered" on the UPS tracking:haha:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NanoSteve said:

Haha livestream of a livestream? She was live streaming someone else livestream? lol

She was livestreaming her own livestreaming.  She had camera inside her tank and was using her phone to livestream the livestream of the tank camera. lol

• Like 1
Just now, metrokat said:

:huh:

True story. :lol:

Is that for your awesome drop-off? Where can one view these livestream of livestreams when they go live?

Just now, NanoSteve said:

Is that for your awesome drop-off? Where can one view these livestream of livestreams when they go live?

Follow her instagram :D

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NanoSteve said:

Yeah, I stream on IG. It's only a live stream when I live stream my live stream. :lol:

• Like 1

Got me some rocks today from a local reef club member.

Been messing with different aquascapes this evening and may be close with the final product. Took some engineering. :happydance:

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, NanoSteve said:

Got me some rocks today from a local reef club member.

Been messing with different aquascapes this evening and may be close with the final product. Took some engineering. :happydance:

So are you saying that when 3 years old and stacking blocks that was engineering :P now if a drill and acrylic rod was involved I can understand :lol:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spectra said:

So are you saying that when 3 years old and stacking blocks that was engineering :P now if a drill and acrylic rod was involved I can understand :lol:

Sure why not?!

Maybe, maybe not... May 10th will tell:P

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, NanoSteve said:

Sure why not?!

Maybe, maybe not... May 10th will tell:P

Better be epic like others posted...............

I expect a lot out of this contest :lol:

That's why I am not in it..................

On 4/24/2017 at 5:02 PM, Coral_chef said:

Lucky I still don't even have tracking information 

Oh,

On 4/24/2017 at 4:34 PM, NanoSteve said:

It's Here! It's Here! omgomgomg

33864965810_8909a418b9_b.jpg

the excitement of getting boxes like these.

• Like 4
RotaryReef

1st few livestock arrived today... I had originally thought May 1st would be our start date but oh well lol

Pics to follow later;)

• Like 3
Coral_chef
5 minutes ago, NanoSteve said:

1st few livestock arrived today... I had originally thought May 1st would be our start date but oh well lol

Pics to follow later;)

Do you have another tank you can keep them in for the mean time?