Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

tanacharison
9 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Thank you. :)  

i was thinking about it. If I get one I may put it in the big tank.  Every time I’m online I look around for one. How’s yours doing?

It looks good but I’m honestly unsure of what to expect. The tank has a good supply of nutrients but still grows montis and favia really well. Brown algae like a boss :lol:

• Haha 1

giphy.gif.e5d4b3f6cfe0bd2c6e3c901e18efe041.gif

I finally made it to the end! I started reading this thread in early Feb. I would only hop on here during my breaks at work, that's why it took so long. Happy two year Anny and keep the updates coming.

giphy.gif

• Haha 4
31 minutes ago, PshThisGuy said:

giphy.gif.e5d4b3f6cfe0bd2c6e3c901e18efe041.gif

I finally made it to the end! I started reading this thread in early Feb. I would only hop on here during my breaks at work, that's why it took so long. Happy two year Anny and keep the updates coming.

giphy.gif

Yay!!! You made it through! :happydance:

StinkyBunny
On 3/7/2018 at 6:05 PM, WV Reefer said:

Go on Instagram..... plenty of lady reefers that make sure the boobs are in the “full tank shot”. :lol:

I have yet to see these either. I seem to have attracted a following in Europe, especially Germany and France. Sometimes I don't like being multilingual.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
mitten_reef
On 2/27/2018 at 10:21 PM, WV Reefer said:

Everything looks great!

On 2/27/2018 at 10:27 PM, WV Reefer said:

Thanks..... I can’t get rid of it yet, it’s just now getting to the good part. :) 

2 year is the sweet spot, the only way you would “get rid of it” would mean you have to upgrade and move everyone up to a bigger tank. 

On 3/7/2018 at 6:05 PM, WV Reefer said:

Go on Instagram..... plenty of lady reefers that make sure the boobs are in the “full tank shot”. :lol:

:o

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
StinkyBunny

I went searching on IG today. I see what you mean, ESPECIALLY the busty Europeans, good gawd, dem bewbz!! A little fella could get lost in some of them for days, lol.

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

I went searching on IG today. I see what you mean, ESPECIALLY the busty Europeans, good gawd, dem bewbz!! A little fella could get lost in some of them for days, lol.

I like the ole “I’m bending over to feed the fish” move. :lol:

• Haha 1

Making a few changes on the left side......

—-since Nemo never moves out of the Zoa/Paly Patch I took his former love, the Goniopora, and moved it to the big tank so it could spread out. It looks great in there already. 

—- one of the gorgonians is looking sad so I am going to trim it up and put it in the big tank also. 

—- finally, I am going to put a clam back in the same spot as the other :happydance: yay!!

• Like 8
12 minutes ago, tanacharison said:

That monti is getting massive!

I know!  I may have to start some containment measures soon or it will take over the world! :lol: 

• Haha 4
Christopher Marks

Looks great @WV Reefer!

I can't believe it's been two years already! I've always wondered with setups like this with low clearance shelving overhead, has it ever been an issue for you when working on the tank?

What sort of clam are you going to add to the tank?

• Like 2
Just now, Christopher Marks said:

Looks great @WV Reefer!

I can't believe it's been two years already! I've always wondered with setups like this with low clearance shelving overhead, has it ever been an issue for you when working on the tank?

What sort of clam are you going to add to the tank?

Thank you sir! :D

I think by year three it will have hit the sweet spot before all out war takes place. :lol:

i have no problems with clearance because the shelves are easily removed if necessary.

In the beginning I removed the shelf above the tank every time I did any kind of maintenance...... now I never remove it!  (I think I posted a pic at some point that showed it without the shelf above because a lot people were asking about that.)

I ordered a Maxima Clam. Hopefully it does well! fingerscrossed

• Like 4
Christopher Marks
31 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

In the beginning I removed the shelf above the tank every time I did any kind of maintenance...... now I never remove it!

Ninja skills! :ninja: 

Well that definitely solves the problem! :lol: 

32 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

I ordered a Maxima Clam. Hopefully it does well! fingerscrossed

Awesome, those are definitely the best!

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, StinkyBunny said:

In for the clam pics!!  Oh wait, wrong forum.

Oh suuuure...... someone says clam pics and everyone comes running. :rolleyes:

• Haha 3
  • WV Reefer changed the title to WV Reefer's 12 Gallon Long and Dirty: Home of The Worm