Coral Vue Hydros

Jackie's Nuvo 16g

jstuver

Aye, Aye, Aye lets just say weaning pups from mom is not a fun task! I'm going on barely any sleep with all the whining from both mom and the pups. Such a sad process.

On another note my hubby finally started helping me build the egg crate structure I want to use in the new build so I will be starting a new thread here soon. I need to clean up this tank and do a water change then post some final pics:)

52 minutes ago, Christopher Marks said:

These might be my favorite clownfish pair! Very unique markings.

I was just thinking that this is one of the most unique and beautiful Clownfish pairs I've seen in a while. 

You took the words right outta my mouth!!

2 hours ago, Christopher Marks said:

These might be my favorite clownfish pair! Very unique markings.

1 hour ago, Weetabix7 said:

I was just thinking that this is one of the most unique and beautiful Clownfish pairs I've seen in a while. 

You took the words right outta my mouth!!

Thanks guys! I love them and even though they are in the Clarkii family (I think) they have never been aggressive towards anything including my hands:)

• Like 2
On 2/28/2017 at 6:38 PM, jstuver said:

Had to update with a few puppy pics!

They are now 6.5 weeks old

2ED0C967-439D-4CB1-8309-3D5BE586F2D3_zps

This is Wick the little boy we are keeping:

ACDF1229-AA3D-4141-AE9D-174F66AC9B2B_zps

And I have to share this, the top pic is today at 6.5 weeks(same as above pic), middle is at 4 weeks and bottom is at 3 weeks! They grow so fast!

0219EA56-33FB-4F29-A20F-4C1E0CF1A20C_zps

they deserve to be on new page =).  sooooo cute.  my next dog will either be a Husky or Aussie.

2 hours ago, Weetabix7 said:

Wow, that's really cool, I've always avoided Clowns in that group cause of aggression!!

Yeah me too but I loved these guys so thought I'd give them a shot!

1 hour ago, Hirsh said:

Those puppies are adorable. You should of got a little sled for them to pull around. Nice looking tank too!

Haha that would have been adorable. Thanks!

1 hour ago, ninjamyst said:

they deserve to be on new page =).  sooooo cute.  my next dog will either be a Husky or Aussie.

We obviously love our huskies but they are a very demanding breed that's for sure!

• 1 year later...