• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

New nem!

20160508_151348_zpscl1cj6ut.jpg

zoa garden fleek

20160508_151438_zpsssnyprf7.jpg

I like how your nem is out and about, my damn BTA is halfway in the shade and halfway out but the past week he has slowly been creepin so praying this week he will come out fully, I even fed the little bastard yesterday chopped shrimp haha

I like how your nem is out and about, my damn BTA is halfway in the shade and halfway out but the past week he has slowly been creepin so praying this week he will come out fully, I even fed the little bastard yesterday chopped shrimp haha

bummer! They can do that. This dude isn't even full expanded however in the store he wasn't bubbly but my lighting is far better so its all bubbly now :) now I just sit and wait for the hopeful chance that my clowns find it!

Cencalfishguy56

bummer! They can do that. This dude isn't even full expanded however in the store he wasn't bubbly but my lighting is far better so its all bubbly now :) now I just sit and wait for the hopeful chance that my clowns find it!

yea I think the bubbles have to do with light, mine stays pretty bubbly and my tank is very shallow so I know it gets plenty of light! but its a nice sized one man, I wanna get another, just really hate that they move since I wanna mount my coral haha

yea I think the bubbles have to do with light, mine stays pretty bubbly and my tank is very shallow so I know it gets plenty of light! but its a nice sized one man, I wanna get another, just really hate that they move since I wanna mount my coral haha

Yeah I hope it stays put...

Cencalfishguy56

Yeah I hope it stays put...

lol fingers crossed, you should throw a single bta in your girls macro tank, it would thrive in there with the clean water lol

lol fingers crossed, you should throw a single bta in your girls macro tank, it would thrive in there with the clean water lol

We'll see!

I'm super toasted right now. If any of you see me in the classifieds section stop me!!!!!!!

haha what?

I was thinking your parents/SO found out how expensive this hobby is lol.

I was thinking your parents/SO found out how expensive this hobby is lol.

no no no hahah I was toasted like this dude

37705512_zpsftwkhm12.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

I feel like half my purchases have a beer in hand....

best way to do it homie, no regrets! liquid courage FTW!

best way to do it homie, no regrets! liquid courage FTW!

"no regrets" is an at the moment thought hahaha

Cencalfishguy56

"no regrets" is an at the moment thought hahaha

I've had a couple of those.... lmao

had to sig that lol

Bowen1022

Matteo did you get all your new frags from Paratore? Tank is looking smexy btw

Matteo did you get all your new frags from Paratore? Tank is looking smexy btw

All the new ones yes! About 13 pieces!

Jesus dude lol. Go big or go home !!!!

awww yeeee. My next list of corlas is acans, favias, and blastos. I need MORE LPS. I am going to watch and see how the Acro does and if does well I will get more sticks too!

Bowen1022

awww yeeee. My next list of corlas is acans, favias, and blastos. I need MORE LPS. I am going to watch and see how the Acro does and if does well I will get more sticks too!

I feel ya on more LPS! I want to grab some more acans and maybe a euphyllia. I think I'm going to put an order in with Paratore here soon. Good luck with the sticks it'll be sweet watching this tank grow out!

I feel ya on more LPS! I want to grab some more acans and maybe a euphyllia. I think I'm going to put an order in with Paratore here soon. Good luck with the sticks it'll be sweet watching this tank grow out!

Paratore has tons of sticks and zoas and some eurphylia but doesn't have other lps

Nixperience

Flame Angel is gone, got a really nice BTA! Will post pics later!

Was it nipping the corals? I was wanting something that looked like a yellow tank, but angels are nippers and tang police will arrest me if I got a yellow tang.

Archived