SaltCritters.com

Matteo's College Living Room Piece* Update

Matteo

i wanna try sps but my water is always a tad dirtier lol my euphyllia love it

yeah my LPS is thriving like crazy! I do not have much algae really, very little on sandbed and have to wipe glass every 3 days or so but I feel that is normal. I guess we will see!

If it's Savvy pull the trigger :)

trigger is pulled on the middle piece (shortcake)! I dose with Trace Elements about 1-2 times a week and like I said everything looks good! So I am sure the SPS pieces will be fine! I am always just so paranoid with SPS hahaha.

aaaa sheeeet we on page 5

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

yeah my LPS is thriving like crazy! I do not have much algae really, very little on sandbed and have to wipe glass every 3 days or so but I feel that is normal. I guess we will see!

trigger is pulled on the middle piece (shortcake)! I dose with Trace Elements about 1-2 times a week and like I said everything looks good! So I am sure the SPS pieces will be fine! I am always just so paranoid with SPS hahaha.

aaaa sheeeet we on page 5

yea that's the same with my tank I clean my glass every couple days but I don't dose anything yet lol

Tomorrow is Christmas! I will be receiving 13 pieces of coral and a Bicolor BTA, my coral + and purple + bulbs, and my bag of grapes from gulfsurfer for my fuge!

Also going to be setting up Girlfriends 10g Macro build this weekend....stay tuned...

ReefWeeds

I have a Midas Blenny who I really really really hope doesn't jump. I want to get a top just do not want to shell out 150ish for one at the moment. also the clean open look is sooo nice. Leopard wrasse are super super cool but finicky eaters. My fuge is full of pods however and there is a lot of LR and everything is well established.

My midas is definitely a jumper. i have to watch him closely. He's hit the screen top a couple times during feeding and when startled has tried jumping as well.

My midas is definitely a jumper. i have to watch him closely. He's hit the screen top a couple times during feeding and when startled has tried jumping as well.

so far mine has had no indications of jumping. If he isn't out in the water column he is in one of his many holes haha! even when I flash lights via bluefish or turn pumps to feed he has never breached the surface. He is my little homie :)

ReefWeeds

so far mine has had no indications of jumping. If he isn't out in the water column he is in one of his many holes haha! even when I flash lights via bluefish or turn pumps to feed he has never breached the surface. He is my little homie :)

That's awesome! Yeah, my midas (AKA Bert) is my favorite fish. They have such funny personalities!!!

That's awesome! Yeah, my midas (AKA Bert) is my favorite fish. They have such funny personalities!!!

oh for sure! it's my roomies favorite fish! I still haven't gotten to naming yet...

Looking good!

Sand bed looks really clean. I miss having a conch... :lol:

its pretty clean! A smigde of brown algae forms. I need a handful of narcissus snails FTW

Flame Angel starting to nip at coral. I was like "hell naw boo boo, you gots to go" LFS who said they take is bending me over on store credit but whatevs.

Roshan8768

Flame Angel starting to nip at coral. I was like "hell naw boo boo, you gots to go" LFS who said they take is bending me over on store credit but whatevs.

Sucks. I saw it coming though, they just can't help themselves :D . Was it LPS that he was going after?

Sucks. I saw it coming though, they just can't help themselves :D . Was it LPS that he was going after?

He was going after my sticks.

i was just about to get a flame angel....but knowing my luck, i probably shouldnt

Not worth it!

gulfsurfer101

Wicked nice breh! That stylo already double in size I bet! That shizz grows overnight!

Oh I forgot, I also have a Fluval Spec V now sitting in my back yard, I asked roomie what we should do, and straight up was like "set that shit up!" Looks like I might be setting up a 5.5g reef.

Give me suggestions on what I should do with it!

I'm super toasted right now. If any of you see me in the classifieds section stop me!!!!!!!

.... Someone's parents started reading the forums.

Archived