Coral Vue Hydros

Nola's 10G Fusion - Nem Tank

Nola Bear

I'm a huge fan of this spicy little mamacita Sarita! Now that she is staying in the GBTA, I don't think I will pull the Powerhead. It was just crazy watching her trying to swim around the tank. She could hardly do it. She just found the deadspot in the bottom corner and stayed put. But now she is clearly happy and the murderous snapping shrimp cant get to her. Yaya!

So cute! If the bta is bubbling and not walking or floating, don't change anything :D

Thanks! I think i will stay the course. You will have to let me know what you think of my new build, the e260~

• Like 1

Awesome! Is this still the IM10 with Tide?

=Dave

Yessir! Thank you!

I bought a bigger tank in November to get fish and grow out the coral horde I had started in the 10g. Check out the new thread. It's in the reply to teeny above and it should be in my sig, if I set it up properly.

This 10g with the tide is now my official nem tank. Can't wait for the frag swap in Tampa this weekend. Hope to score some rfas and a minimax to add.

• Like 2

Been a long time since I posted in this thread, but I am really happy with how the tank is going. I have kept my btas, rfas , mushies and acans

64E50F28-7D49-4ADD-A09A-5F818E2401E7.jpeg

4E4F2BF5-645D-4CC2-94E9-083EB1B5D30A.jpeg

652E32A7-C3B0-4C50-8C79-AB2BB1B26C8B.jpeg

B7E4D0EF-0779-4039-9AB8-9A7F74F043C7.jpeg

• Like 1