Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

yea... you may THINK that will contain it... but it won't...

learned the hard way.

:) Maybe I should rethink :) BUT I'm doing mostly LPS and softies. Only monti caps and a few other SPS I have.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, that's ALL i need :)

Nice! thanks Morgan! this is exactly what Steve emailed me. I think I get it now. But I don't get why the return runs to the front and the pump sits in the front. That doesn't make sense to me. But I guess it is easier to get to if you need to do maintenance.

Maybe I'm a little late with this but have you considered using a combo of flex tube and PVC to get things to sit where you want? The tubing is easy to get and you can just use Slip elbows 90 or 45 degree stuff to get the items to sit in the sump where you want.

Maybe I'm a little late with this but have you considered using a combo of flex tube and PVC to get things to sit where you want? The tubing is easy to get and you can just use Slip elbows 90 or 45 degree stuff to get the items to sit in the sump where you want.

I don't get it :lol: - like for real. Whatchu mean? Attach green tubes then have those flow into PVC?

Plumbing is done! Yay! Time to move the sump into its new home.

I don't get it :lol: - like for real. Whatchu mean? Attach green tubes then have those flow into PVC?

WOOOO HOOOO! Let the glue cure :)

Plumbing is done so probably forget it...but might be easier to relay on the phone. I'll PM you my #.

Done now time for irish coffee.

OR maybe two ;)

I would check that green tubing for goo, I have the same 66g and that green tubing had a bunch of goopy crap inside of it.

Oh boy. I didn't see any, but I did notice some goopy lubricant on the outside of the tubes.

See! wasn't that hard! Fill that beast up!

Water! Probably tomorrow :)

Just did hopefully the last water changes on my other two tanks :)

Still not as good as the beginning of Kats thread with 1 Kate Upton gif per page! :lol:

You don't even like girls!

For that kind of money you would think you'd get some real plumbing. Not a $0.38 piece of vinyl tubing. I don't glue my standpipes. No need.

You don't even like girls!

All your talk about my sexual orientation just shows that you are really insecure about yours, Braaap.

Its okay. Its the 21st century; we don't judge.

:grouphug:

Archived