Drew's Office 45-F

drewgrano

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

Look what I just noticed. A clam?!

15%252520-%2525201.jpg

That looks more like a scallop to me but scallops attach at the bottom so I don't know why it would be there. Clas have a complete mantle at the top going from one edge to the other with two holes. That looks completley open. Much like a scallop.

Definitely a blue mushie. But looks really good. I just set up my 7 Zen tank,love those tanks. This tank is looking awesome though !!!

Hello, I'm wondering if you'd do me a big favor and give me the exact inside dimensions of the tank. Thank you, and nice tank you've got cookin.

Thanks guys! New coral arriving today. (first order from House of Sticks)

Hello, I'm wondering if you'd do me a big favor and give me the exact inside dimensions of the tank. Thank you, and nice tank you've got cookin.

L 17 3/8"

W 9 1/8"

H 6 1/8"

Those are inside dimensions. Glass is 3/16" thick. I actually had these written down at my desk already - getting a custom lid from smiz.

New coral is in. Everything appears to be opening up. As soon as everything's back to normal I'll post picks and a House of Sticks review!

nice. excited to see what you got. :)

Thanks guys! New coral arriving today. (first order from House of Sticks)

L 17 3/8"

W 9 1/8"

H 6 1/8"

Those are inside dimensions. Glass is 3/16" thick. I actually had these written down at my desk already - getting a custom lid from smiz.

The lids from smiz are a hot commodity. Thanks for the help I appreciate it.

Everything was still pretty ticked off when I was leaving work, but I snapped this pic quick before leaving. That's the problem with an office tank, never know what's going on in the tank at night!

IMG_20151027_172140062_HDR.jpg

I love the aquascape. Once those corals grow in on the right, sweetness. You should give us a better look at filtration. I guess a work tank is cool, but I love having a tank at home you. Can watch, to de stress. Oh, and thanks again for taking time to give me the measurements.

I love the aquascape. Once those corals grow in on the right, sweetness. You should give us a better look at filtration. I guess a work tank is cool, but I love having a tank at home you. Can watch, to de stress. Oh, and thanks again for taking time to give me the measurements.

Thanks! I like having a work tank. Fun to talk to co-workers about, everyone is usually pretty interested.

Here's a cell phone FTS for now,

15%252520-%2525201.jpg

15%252520-%2525201.jpg

Think this guy will be okay? Lost tissue within a couple hours of putting him in the tank but has been okay now the last about 40 hours. Other than the dead spots it looks pretty healthy to me. Probably my own fault, it was encrusting big time on the frag plug but I cut him off anyways - no room in such a small tank for frag plugs!

15%252520-%2525201.jpg

Think this guy will be okay? Lost tissue within a couple hours of putting him in the tank but has been okay now the last about 40 hours. Other than the dead spots it looks pretty healthy to me. Probably my own fault, it was encrusting big time on the frag plug but I cut him off anyways - no room in such a small tank for frag plugs!

should be. mine did that a few times and it always came back

Just found your build and took the tour- really cool set up! That pink stylo's will be fine as long as your Alk. remains stable.

Love the new pics! great little tank.

Thanks guys!

Got a new toy in the mail yesterday.

15%252520-%2525201.jpg

Oooooo NanoBox!

Love the all metal look. Is it treated against rusting?

Thanks, really liking the raw look as well. Doesn't appear to be treated against rusting. If it ever becomes a problem, I could probably apply some sort of sealant to the bottom.

Archived