ReefCleaners.org

Drew's Office 45-F

drewgrano

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Torch looks super sucked in. Might make it.

They didn't get delivered till about 8pm Friday night. It was a pretty hot day (90ish degrees), so they probably got cooked pretty good sitting in the UPS truck. Plus they were packed with a heat pack. I'm hopeful everything ends up doing okay, but won't be surprised when they don't.

Looks nice- I had an office tank not long ago-something simple but even that become to much work at work. Kinda fell apart

Thanks. The last office tank I had was pretty easy. Took about 20 minutes of my time per week. I'm hoping this one is the same.

that is a pretty slick idea using the plant! might have to steal that idea :D

Thanks, it's not working out so great though. I don't know what kind of wood I used but it's warping like crazy. It doesn't sit level anymore and the two sides are curved at like 45 degrees lol. I'm just hoping it lasts until my new Nano Box gets in so I only have to redo it once. I really like the look of the grass but I'll probably use a lower light plant too. I had to add a grow light that really kind of throws off the whole look.

I think if I had a tank in my office I wouldnt get any work done.

When I have a tank at home I don't get anything done at home lol

tuned in looks like it might be a tank of the month in the future :)

Well I doubt that but thanks!

Nice job I'm following. I'm working on an office tank as well. Getting new furniture so it just cycling in my garage right now because I don't want to move it twice.

wow that looks nice!

Thanks! Nowhere near the quality of your tanks, but still a fun tank to have at work. So far. :)

So glad the upgraded light is looking great over the new tank.

Keep it up Drew!

-Dave

Thanks! Waiting patiently for the new one. What will I do with two lights, hmmm.....

Well I promised myself this would be my only tank (mostly because we only plan on living here for a year or two), but my Cadlights 7 gallon and 3 gallon ZEN tanks are just sitting at home taunting me.... Soooo one of them is gonna be put up at home. Especially since I'll have two lights soon. Any cool ideas of what I should do?

Archived