Pod Your Reef

Fusion 20 Gal Club

uwdanno

There are many different doors to choose from. I chose a sleek and simple door. I also have younger children one at the age of 1 which gets into everything so having no handles buys me time from him getting into the cabinet. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly to report i had a minor tank crash over xmas. The only thing that was changed were i went with a bluer spectrum and my alk to a swing up to 10.7 from 9.0.  Its all my fault. I saw my alk climbing a bit but waited to late to lower the dosage. I have a feeling the lighting was the big factor.  I lost 2 frogspawns, 2 montis, couple blastos, and a lot of pissed of corals. I will post some pics soon. Btw some have messaged me on what i was doing with the nuvo 10 and i will post some pics of that too. 

• 3 weeks later...

New addition to the tank.  The medium Co2 scrubber from icecap. I chose this one because it had a nice bracket to hang on the back. Fit perfect. I am recirculating it. I did add the silencer as a catch can for the moisture. Works good so far brought my ph up. 

EFCE1183-A22C-4436-A19A-5261AF6B6AD7.jpeg

A276877D-06D3-4930-A567-213E3F5EEE3E.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...