inTank Media Baskets

Curiosity, what state do you all live in.

Hammerstone

For the record, I don't dislike French people. In fact I try not to dislike anyone (not always successful at it). We all have shit we deal with and disliking people only makes your own life worse.

I do LOVE to talk a game of smack though....

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the condescending french guy lived up to the condescending frenchman stereotype.

"#### off frog boy"

Total condescending h8r. I realize you do not realize this. Nevertheless it is true

Why does it make something true if you type it double? I bet it's a frenchy trick.

Shaddup frenchie.

Because he reeked of weakling?

Freedom Fries. Freedom Dressing. Freedom Bread. Screw those French pussies.

Bonjour my friends

My name is Madame Dubois . I am 79 years elderly woman with fading health .. on Sept 10 th is my 80 birthday.! My daughter will take the tank to her home that day.

My husband kept his hobby of Percula Fish with reef tank before he passed to be with Our Beloved Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus.

Now it is my own hobby and gives me such pleasure.

I am retired English teacher. We travelled the world for a few years and came home to Èze, to nurse my husband who passed.

I myself have four grand children and three great grandchildren .Four studying abroad, one at Harvard USA and one at Stanford USA, Two in UK Eton and Cambridge.

My home is located at Èze,Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France, French Riviera in Western Europe bordering the Mediterranean Sea. South Coast of France

How lucky I am to spend almost 80 years here !

Thank you for all your advice on the reef and your kind words as well.
Please enjoy your Hamburger and Freedom fries .
I make them home made for my Great Grand Children they just adore them !
~ Mme LaReine Dubois

A neighbour posted these video for his American relatives..

This one shows the sea side area of Èze

the condescending french guy lived up to the condescending frenchman stereotype.

"#### off frog boy"

Total condescending h8r. I realize you do not realize this. Nevertheless it is true

Why does it make something true if you type it double? I bet it's a frenchy trick.

Shaddup frenchie.

Because he reeked of weakling?

Freedom Fries. Freedom Dressing. Freedom Bread. Screw those French pussies.

Bonjour my friends

My name is Madame Dubois . I am 79 years elderly woman with fading health .. on Sept 10 th is my 80 birthday.! My daughter will take the tank to her home that day.

My husband kept his hobby of Percula Fish with reef tank before he passed to be with Our Beloved Mary, Mother of Our Lord Jesus.

Now it is my own hobby and gives me such pleasure.

I am retired English teacher. We travelled the world for a few years and came home to Èze, to nurse my husband who passed.

I myself have four grand children and three great grandchildren .Four studying abroad, one at Harvard USA and one at Stanford USA, Two in UK Eton and Cambridge.

My home is located at Èze,Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, France, French Riviera in Western Europe bordering the Mediterranean Sea. South Coast of France

Thank you for all your advice on the reef and your kind words as well.

Please enjoy your Hamburger and Freedom fries .

I make them home made for my Great Grand Children they just adore them !

~ Mme LaReine Dubois

A neighbour posted these video for his American relatives..

This one shows the sea side area of Èze

I appreciate other cultures and beliefs. My following comments have nothing to do with that....

So everybody knows- Madame Dubois is a character from the movie Madagascar.

This OP was also asking for information around the cost of equipment in Canadian currency on previous posts. An assumption that he/she actually lives in Canada (contrary to the above) is yours to make.

He/She/They are building a fun little web of lies.

I'm not usually one to point out other peoples deceit but with all the scamming going on in the classifieds section I thought it worth while. This hobby is heavily built on trust and its something I value the most out of the people here. I find it necessary to highlight chance of that being compromised.

Please note this and the path they have chosen on this forum.

LOL!! now you're just making up #### how you've lived in France for almost 80 years? But you're Canadian tho...

reefernanoman

San Antonio Texas. I used to live in the San fernando Valley in Southern Cali before we moved here in 2011, where they had many amazing LFS that always had high end corals and cheap. Here, not so much, but there are a few local reefers that do have high end stuff cheap here luckily.

I appreciate other cultures and beliefs. My following comments have nothing to do with that....

So everybody knows- Madame Dubois is a character from the movie Madagascar.

This OP was also asking for information around the cost of equipment in Canadian currency on previous posts. An assumption that he/she actually lives in Canada (contrary to the above) is yours to make.

He/She/They are building a fun little web of lies.

I'm not usually one to point out other peoples deceit but with all the scamming going on in the classifieds section I thought it worth while. This hobby is heavily built on trust and its something I value the most out of the people here. I find it necessary to highlight chance of that being compromised.

Please note this and the path they have chosen on this forum.

Well said :)

For the record, I don't dislike French people. In fact I try not to dislike anyone (not always successful at it). We all have shit we deal with and disliking people only makes your own life worse.

I do LOVE to talk a game of smack though....

They need to sort out their fu. cking border issues and stop passing the issue to the UK GOV. It's happening on their soil, we are left trying to push the immigrants back into the sea...

+ I'm 35 and in fading health, I have a stinker of a hangover, my arse was hanging out last night, I was minging (that's Scottish for drunk, yanks ;))

They need to sort out their fu. cking borer issues and stop passing the issue to the UK GOV. It's happening on their soil, we are left trying to push the immigrants back into the sea...

But that is a French Government issue. Which is another story entirely ;).

The funny thing about stereotypes is that they are generally true.

I'm from NY. I eat bagels and pizza, and sometimes even make pizza bagels.

Pizza in the morning, pizza in the evening... :wub:

Illinois

Forget this, has anyone seen Fear the walking dead?

You mean TWD's broke little brother who can't afford zombie makeup? It's almost good, but when you can only afford 6 cops for a riot squad in downtown LA and one zombie per episode it makes me wonder what the hell they're spending the production money on....

They need to sort out their fu. cking border issues and stop passing the issue to the UK GOV. It's happening on their soil, we are left trying to push the immigrants back into the sea...

+ I'm 35 and in fading health, I have a stinker of a hangover, my arse was hanging out last night, I was minging (that's Scottish for drunk, yanks ;))

What can't you just say drunk? ####.

You mean TWD's broke little brother who can't afford zombie makeup? It's almost good, but when you can only afford 6 cops for a riot squad in downtown LA and one zombie per episode it makes me wonder what the hell they're spending the production money on....

Hookers and blow. DUH.

BTW "#### off frogboy" is the funniest thing on these forums right now.

Hookers and blow. DUH.

Oh yeah, Hollywood. DUH is right

I will take that as the highest of praise ;)

Hookers and blow. DUH.

Cause in Scotland we need to put as much fu ckin bad language into every sentence we can, ITS THE LAW

Mate please! Throw a dog a bone here. I loved it, very different show but still, I was that scared in places I had to squeeze the end of my pee pee...

Cause in Scotland we need to put as much fu ckin bad language into every sentence we can, ITS THE LAW

When the #### can I ####ing move there? I want to ####ing live there right ####ing now for ####sake. See what I did there?

When the #### can I ####### move there? I want to ####### live there right ####### now for ####sake. See what I did there?

No it's very unclear as to what you did there, you where fu. Cking swearing too much... ;)

Ps I want to press the DO NOT CLICK but I'm scared

Archived