ReefCleaners.org

Curiosity, what state do you all live in.

Hammerstone

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why must someone assume all Americans think were the only Americans living In the usa using this site. Why would some one be so offended? Could only mean some one must have stereotyped one American for all Americans. I speak for my self not even the president speaks for me. I'm just a person born here living my life and I happen to like aquariums.

Why must someone assume all Americans think were the only Americans living In the usa using this site. Why would some one be so offended? Could only mean some one must have stereotyped one American for all Americans. I speak for my self not even the president speaks for me. I'm just a person born here living my life and I happen to like aquariums.

Bloody hell I need to loosen my kilt, I've had far to much haggis and whiskey... Now where did I put my bagpipes... FREEDOM!!

charnelhouse

None...

why do you 'aMericuns assume the we all is americuns ? like youse all?

"""The Web is an information space. The first three specifications for Web technologies defined URLs, HTTP, and HTML. Thus, the Internet is a network of networks, defined by the TPC/IP standards. """

World Wide Web . Internet.

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

Nope, South Coast here . what continent are you referring to exactlyattachicon.gifvector-world-map-v2.1.jpg?

My first impulse was "#### off frog boy", but I will refrain from devolving to that level. Instead I will pose an obnoxious, presumptuous, racially-stereotyping question of my own.

Why are people of French descent so bitter at Americans for taking their assistance a couple hundred years ago, then surpassing them fiscally, socially and intellectually in every possible way? You people should be proud of your place in ancient history and have the dignity to finish your slide into obscurity in silence.

Now back on topic....

I live in the State of the World's Eighth Largest Economy ( You know, the one state of 50 that has an economy nearly equal to the entire COUNTRY of France?)

Edit: And yes, I realize there is a strong possibility our francophile friend here is a French Canadian. Operative word in that phrase though is French....

I love the bagels they make up there though, only once a year I get them from a customer who goes back to see family.

I'm still thinking about haggis, off to the chippy (Scottish fast food restaurant serving only food which can be deep fried, battered or both) later I think...;)

On the food note I miss these: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2198735/Mars-issues-warning-fish-chip-shop-deep-fried-bar.html

Murphych - my mom and grandparents are from Ayr. Grandparents grew up near Glasgow and Edinburgh as children, though.

Superb part of the world Ayr.. If you haven't already you NEED to visit!

Interesting enough to wanna try it. What's funny is the company thinks that the Mars bar alone is a great healthy food choice lol

Lol indeed. Literally the best sweet every, after a "poke o chips" you cannot beat a battered mars bar! EVER

Since we have "enjoyed" 95F and above here most if the summer I will gladly trade with you for a while, Murphych. We dream of living in the Grand Tetons ourselves instead of in the sweltering, humid south - but Scotland would do! (British history major here)

And you would be right at home here in the southern US if you like chippy food - we fry everything that isn't moving.

My first impulse was "#### off frog boy", but I will refrain from devolving to that level. Instead I will pose an obnoxious, presumptuous, racially-stereotyping question of my own.

Why are people of French descent so bitter at Americans for taking their assistance a couple hundred years ago, then surpassing them fiscally, socially and intellectually in every possible way? You people should be proud of your place in ancient history and have the dignity to finish your slide into obscurity in silence.

Now back on topic....

I live in the State of the World's Eighth Largest Economy ( You know, the one state of 50 that has an economy nearly equal to the entire COUNTRY of France?)

Edit: And yes, I realize there is a strong possibility our francophile friend here is a French Canadian. Operative word in that phrase though is French....

:lol:

Since we have "enjoyed" 95F and above here most if the summer I will gladly trade with you for a while, Murphych. We dream of living in the Grand Tetons ourselves instead of in the sweltering, humid south - but Scotland would do! (British history major here)

And you would be right at home here in the southern US if you like chippy food - we fry everything that isn't moving.

I'll PM you about house trade ;)

Je adore Américains Ce sont mes amis ( I adore Americans they are my friends )

De nombreux Américains sont mes étudiants ( many Americans are my students )

:D

kiss kiss

xoxo

:wub:

LaReine (the Queen)

Je adore Américains Ce sont mes amis ( I adore Americans they are my friends )

De nombreux Américains sont mes étudiants ( many Americans are my students )

:D

kiss kiss

xoxo

:wub:

LaReine (the Queen)

What's all that about then...?

charnelhouse

The perfect State of Mind

Ommmmmmmm

:happy:

And by that S/He means "I am FrAHnch, therefore I am superior".

And yes, that is FrAHnch as in "FrAhnch fries, FrAHnch dressing, FrAHnch bread" and Peru too....

Archived