inTank Media Baskets

Curiosity, what state do you all live in.

Hammerstone

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like Florida is holding it down in this thread.

Yep! We're busy eating eachothers faces, falling in sinkholes, and failing to submit our votes on time!

Is it just me, or was there a huge uproar over an American stereotype that everyone then went out of their way to prove correct?

That's hilarious. In response, the condescending french guy lived up to the condescending frenchman stereotype.

I love it! It's cool though, if you follow these rules eventually the French guy will surrender and all of us 'mericuns will celebrate at a food court.

Yep, that's exactly what happened. I :wub: NanoReef!

One of these days we're gonna get what we deserve and a cat 5 is going just level this f*cking area.

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Oh wait. That's MY coast....

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Learn to swim

Oh wait. That's MY coast....

I was going to say, the funny part is that the song was about the state you live in.

Total condescending h8r. I realize you do not realize this. Nevertheless it is true.

And I dig how your list still included the two countries that had already been mentioned. Typically French, trying to make yourselves appear grander than you are. Shall I list all the English speaking (official) countries in the world?

Viet Nam hahahaha... Yep. Such a FrAHnch country. I'm pretty sure they're American now. That aside, their official language is decidedly NOT French. I'll stop there because you can Google the rest yourself and see how many ejected y'all.

Especially not CJJon :D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhh shit , he threw a Y'ALL in there ...

YOU LOOOOOOSE

tumblr_inline_nkrk2lg7fT1t4boog.gif

Well we do have a few from Cali so far

:) Florida scares me. If you want a good laugh just check out local Florida news. This thread is great. seems to be Florida, Illinois. California...and Texas

Archived