Cultivated Reef

Curiosity, what state do you all live in.

Hammerstone

Mon Cher,@ Harryjsinger

" Edit: And yes, I realize there is a strong possibility our francophile friend here is a French Canadian. Operative word in that phrase though is French.."

or perhaps amongst one of these French Speaking Countries (official)

Google is Your best friend !

Belgium
Benin
Burkina
Burundi
Cameroon
Canada
Central African Republic
Chad
Comoros
Congo
Congo, Democratic Republic of
Cote d'Ivoire
Djibouti
France
Gabon
Guinea
Haiti
Luxembourg
Madagascar
Mali
Monaco
Niger
Rwanda
Senegal
Seychelles
Switzerland
Togo
Vanuatu
Vietnam

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Nano Reef forum

Not a H8r

Lover :wub::wub::wub:

the french are LOVERS

Pepe le Pew !

kiss kiss

you kids are cute!

Total condescending h8r. I realize you do not realize this. Nevertheless it is true.

And I dig how your list still included the two countries that had already been mentioned. Typically French, trying to make yourselves appear grander than you are. Shall I list all the English speaking (official) countries in the world?

Viet Nam hahahaha... Yep. Such a FrAHnch country. I'm pretty sure they're American now. That aside, their official language is decidedly NOT French. I'll stop there because you can Google the rest yourself and see how many ejected y'all.

No one cares.

Especially not CJJon :D

West Virginia.

Yes I have all my teeth. No I'm not married to any relatives...or animals. Haha. Probably not too many other WVians on here. Can't find many on any forums.

Is it just me, or was there a huge uproar over an American stereotype that everyone then went out of their way to prove correct?

That's hilarious. In response, the condescending french guy lived up to the condescending frenchman stereotype.

I love it! It's cool though, if you follow these rules eventually the French guy will surrender and all of us 'mericuns will celebrate at a food court.

Is it just me, or was there a huge uproar over an American stereotype that everyone then went out of their way to prove correct?

That's hilarious. In response, the condescending french guy lived up to the condescending frenchman stereotype.

I love it! It's cool though, if you follow these rules eventually the French guy will surrender and all of us 'mericuns will celebrate at a food court.

The funny thing about stereotypes is that they are generally true.

I'm from NY. I eat bagels and pizza, and sometimes even make pizza bagels.

Why does it make something true if you type it double? I bet it's a frenchy trick.

The funny thing about stereotypes is that they are generally true.

I'm from NY. I eat bagels and pizza, and sometimes even make pizza bagels.

I'm from California and I say dude. And like. Like, dude, why is this guy hating?

Being from the South I am genetically programmed to grow my own 'maters from saved seed, serve stone ground grits and homemade biscuits for breakfast, and yes, say honey, y'all, and bless his heart at least once in every conversation. Vive la difference - the world (and our reefs) would be a boring place if we were all the same.

I just felt badly for Hammerstone getting hammered for innocently asking what state we are from instead of what state/province/prefecture/county/district/ad nauseum. ;-) I am certain he did not mean to slight anyone's national identity.

None...

why do you 'aMericuns assume the we all is americuns ? like youse all?

"""The Web is an information space. The first three specifications for Web technologies defined URLs, HTTP, and HTML. Thus, the Internet is a network of networks, defined by the TPC/IP standards. """

World Wide Web . Internet.

Merci Bon Jour

~La Reine

Nope, South Coast here . what continent are you referring to exactlyattachicon.gifvector-world-map-v2.1.jpg?

Shaddup frenchie.

My state is shaped like a mitten.

LaReine & others not from the United States by all means post where you're from - I don't think Hammerstone meant to exclude anyone. But like any question he was obviously directing it at people who live in the United States. If he were directing it to everyone he probably would have worded it something like "where do you live?" which could indicate a country, or a specific region within a country such as a province, city, town, etc.

No he asked state. Foreigners piss off. Except for the dude with the kilt(Murphych). I like him.

Wonder how I just knew LaReine was French.

Because he reeked of weakling?

My first impulse was "#### off frog boy", but I will refrain from devolving to that level. Instead I will pose an obnoxious, presumptuous, racially-stereotyping question of my own.

Why are people of French descent so bitter at Americans for taking their assistance a couple hundred years ago, then surpassing them fiscally, socially and intellectually in every possible way? You people should be proud of your place in ancient history and have the dignity to finish your slide into obscurity in silence.

Now back on topic....

I live in the State of the World's Eighth Largest Economy ( You know, the one state of 50 that has an economy nearly equal to the entire COUNTRY of France?)

Edit: And yes, I realize there is a strong possibility our francophile friend here is a French Canadian. Operative word in that phrase though is French....

:haha:

And by that S/He means "I am FrAHnch, therefore I am superior".

And yes, that is FrAHnch as in "FrAhnch fries, FrAHnch dressing, FrAHnch bread" and Peru too....

Freedom Fries. Freedom Dressing. Freedom Bread. Screw those French pussies.

As CJJon said I'm from Warshington.

Shaddup frenchie.

No he asked state. Foreigners piss off. Except for the dude with the kilt(Murphych). I like him.

Because he reeked of weakling?

:haha:

Freedom Fries. Freedom Dressing. Freedom Bread. Screw those French pussies.

As CJJon said I'm from Warshington.

Archived