Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Amazing Anemone for my 12 gallon!

BRN

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The disaster with the computer JUST got fixed... i ordered a part for it, they say its backordered...wait for it arrive at the warehouse.they send it out and it comes broken 4 days later, sent the case back got a new one on monday. ya... it sucked

Got the marine pac in the mail, currently writing a review for it with picture updates...

Marine pac 3 looks awesome

Sorry for the couple week gap, everything just went to shit. The tanks doing well though :D

wow that thing is cool

Yea its super cool.. gonna keep fiddling with it. The mame skimmer is seriously perfect with the marine pac. Impeccable consistency.

Here are some Marine Pac shots..No tank shots tonight the added flow from the Eheim kicked up detritus. I'm just going to let things settle over night. I have some week old shots I'm going to dump in a couple of minutes.

20151021_2152231_zpsch2634yk.jpg20151021_2153591_zpsct0bifrd.jpg

20151021_2151583_zpsb3ghc4re.jpg

Sweet. Ever fix that cyano outbreak?

Thats a nice ato...

Well since I've set the MP3 it's gone (needed that flow badly).

However, the new lighting got me a massive diatom bloom :)

What pump did you pick for your skimmer?

Encrusting corals, and Coraline algae. Everything is healthy, duncuns growing heads :D I moved the acans to the left side of the tank. going to rearrange zoas (add some and take some out) .

20150919_1317111_zpst3pumgqq.jpg

20151006_1342561_zpsd10bbz0l.jpg

20151011_1305191_zpsxmoytswt.jpg

20151011_1305451_zpseqk1wwsx.jpg

20151011_1304131_zpsmunccbk3.jpg

Some more pictures when i get off work tomorrow. :)!

Well since I've set the MP3 it's gone (needed that flow badly).

However, the new lighting got me a massive diatom bloom :)

What pump did you pick for your skimmer?

Nice!!!

Yea the lighting is intense, I'm going to get the bluefish controller... I just have a Tetra whisper, ill probably upgrade soon.

Nice!!!

Yea the lighting is intense, I'm going to get the bluefish controller... I just have a Tetra whisper, ill probably upgrade soon.

Good call. I'm still waiting for mine (6 weeks wait after some delivery issue).

I'm using the EHEIM 100 with the skimmer, which is recommended I believe. I'm still breaking the pump at the stage, so I have to adjust the air flow all the time.

I think your landscape will work well with the flow generated by the MP3, well done.

Cool ill check it out, Ya I'm really liking my aquascape, its gonna be a bummer when i have to move. Hopefully ill match the rocks up perfectly. :blink:

Definitely going to pick up the Blue Fish controller for the Marine Pac3, there is way too much white light...

Looking good,

It is just the same output spectrum as a normal nanobox light using the same v3 array ;-) But yes I do highly recommend the controller. It will adjust the Fan speed too. Need to route that light cable through that hole B)

Looking good,

It is just the same output spectrum as a normal nanobox light using the same v3 array ;-) But yes I do highly recommend the controller. It will adjust the Fan speed too. Need to route that light cable through that hole B)

oh cool. Ya ill probably do that when lower my heater, since i don't have an ATO yet.

You did an excellent job man, this thing is epic.

oh cool. Ya ill probably do that when lower my heater, since i don't have an ATO yet.

You did an excellent job man, this thing is epic.

Thanks so much for the kind words :-)

one of my clowns jumped today... how the #### is that even possible? 1/2 inch gap, and it made it through... seriously? damnit

Justin fox had the same issue. He put some lid where the arms of the stock light would normally seal it.

blehhh dont know if i should get another clown or go with a different fish later on.

blehhh dont know if i should get another clown or go with a different fish later on.

Did he jump from the right side where the skimmer is?

I've got the sensor for the ATO there. Maybe it's enough to stop them jumping there.

IMG_0111_zpsapl4thiq.jpg

Archived