SaltCritters.com

Amazing Anemone for my 12 gallon!

BRN

Yea i never thought of aquarium equipment as sexy until I saw the mame line of equipment. It almost kills me to have my mame skimmer in the sump, but space is tight on Rembrandt and I guess the sump needs to have something sexy in it to. The only equipment you will see on Rembrandt is the overflow.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i never thought of aquarium equipment as sexy until I saw the mame line of equipment. It almost kills me to have my mame skimmer in the sump, but space is tight on Rembrandt and I guess the sump needs to have something sexy in it to. The only equipment you will see on Rembrandt is the overflow.

The overflow is super sexy too, so idk... id say it equals out the sexiness.

A macro algae emerald crab tank with gsp, mushrooms, and maybe another type of coral i cant decide yet.

I just need a media basket because i just threw my media in the back and its probably not efficient.

20150824_2237101_zpsxb8jjwui.jpg

Something to fit in the back right of this thing.

Cool! def add a blastomussa, I love that coral, been doing really well for me, love the meaty flesh :)

Yea, but it 200 dollar of sexy (not exactly the cheapest thing).

The thing I like about it is since it clear it does not take away from the view, it just blend in with the tank.

2015-07-25_05-29-33_zpsds7wzei6.jpg

For the mr aqua 17 gallon it would work great and it bearly take up any space on Rembrandt Anorexic width (about 4 inch inside)

The pico so far, im going to add a mushroom and gsp today. I've been growing them out in my frag tank and i think they are good enough to go in the tank now. Also the feeding frenzy of the 4 crabs nom nom nom.

20150829_1325481_zpsob1h0ozs.jpg

Cool! def add a blastomussa, I love that coral, been doing really well for me, love the meaty flesh :)

Just looked them up, woah...

I might also rearrange the rocks today when i add the gsp.

Side note - New FTS today of the fluval.

Yea, but it 200 dollar of sexy (not exactly the cheapest thing).
The thing I like about it is since it clear it does not take away from the view, it just blend in with the tank.
2015-07-25_05-29-33_zpsds7wzei6.jpg
For the mr aqua 17 gallon it would work great and it bearly take up any space on Rembrandt Anorexic width (about 4 inch inside)

Incredibly dope.

Love the sleek tank look. I have nothin IN the display, and keep all my equipment in the stabd and in the AIO. Although the Skimmer and reactor poke out the back of the tank, I don't really mind as long as the display is wire free :)

Love the sleek tank look. I have nothin IN the display, and keep all my equipment in the stabd and in the AIO. Although the Skimmer and reactor poke out the back of the tank, I don't really mind as long as the display is wire free :)

Agreed, (marinepacwhyyoutakesolong)

I have a problem, an addiction of sorts.

Agreed, (marinepacwhyyoutakesolong)

I have a problem, an addiction of sorts.

I want a macro tank, but sadly my parents banned another tank lol.

I want a macro tank, but sadly my parents banned another tank lol.

They wont even let you have a little 3.7 cubic? How many tanks do you have.

They wont even let you have a little 3.7 cubic? How many tanks do you have.

Well I have a 75g and 45g in my room, but also maintain a 28 and 300, and 40 :lol:

Just posted a pic of my Blasto, it has been growing 3 more babies from a single head, every pico/nano should have one of these guy.

Well I have a 75g and 45g in my room, but also maintain a 28 and 300, and 40 :lol:

q9u03_zpsjcwgf410.jpg

Just posted a pic of my Blasto, it has been growing 3 more babies from a single head, every pico/nano should have one of these guy.

How much are they?

*Picture dump*

August 31 2015

20150830_1534441_zpshrgppkor.jpg

20150829_1500291_zps1iz8ykd5.jpg

20150829_1502531_zpsaz7tpfal.jpg

20150830_1535331_zpsctmvd4p3.jpg

20150830_1535511_zpsb9zdsbcv.jpg

20150830_1536531_zpsq4twv22g.jpg

20150830_1537331_zpsch2blofg.jpg

Its not a full top down shot but its pretty close.

Everything's doing well for now, still feeding the Duncuns before every water change, also i moved the other Duncun to my eel tank.

Parameters are all good 0 am 0 nit under 5 nitr 1.026 sg 8.2 ph temp 78d 25.5c

Nice look so far.

Do you have any temperature issues where you live? No need to chill the tank?

Thanks! love your build so far too. Hows the sandbed looking?

I have an ac running in my fish tank room, so no issues. Everything will usually stay at 78 degrees, (25.5C)

if i didnt have an ac it would run a constant 84 degrees (29C)

My girlfriend just gave me the okay for the mr aqua 17 gallon. I guess she really likes the eel and doesnt want him in the 5 gallon. 500 dollar budget. what do?

I just picked up a UV sterilizer for my Quarantine tank. its running but the pump is kind of loud so i might tinker with it.

this will only be for QT purposes and will not be run on the fluval. Pictures tomorrow of all 3 tanks :D

My girlfriend just gave me the okay for the mr aqua 17 gallon. I guess she really likes the eel and doesnt want him in the 5 gallon. 500 dollar budget. what do?

Great bro, looking forward to seeing the 17 setup. I would definitely plumb it with a sump and skimmer.

Archived