Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Uh oh......I picked up another chunk of something......it's pinkish........and looks like something I can kill.

I'll post pics up.....later.

Salad Queen, lots of them Lemon Head Tree things.

• Like 3

Uh oh......I picked up another chunk of something......it's pinkish........and looks like something I can kill.

I'll post pics up.....later.

Salad Queen, lots of them Lemon Head Tree things.

I gotta call them!!

Cube20-20Pink20and20White20Softie204-201

Oooooo!!! I really like this!

• Like 1

I gotta call them!!

Oooooo!!! I really like this!

Ya, me too. They have some cool stuff.

You trying to talk dirty to me?

Nope....if I was, I would have told you it was yellow.

:^ )

• Like 2

I like the new addition sir Jack! Very nice.

How's John Henry and the family?

We're all good buddy, thanks!

JH hasn't eaten his meal worms for the past two nights.....he's nice and plump and used to run to his bowl like a dog at feeding time. Will they skip food every once in a while.....or should I be worried? He looks great otherwise.

• Like 1

We're all good buddy, thanks!

JH hasn't eaten his meal worms for the past two nights.....he's nice and plump and used to run to his bowl like a dog at feeding time. Will they skip food every once in a while.....or should I be worried? He looks great otherwise.

Yea they will sometimes do that. He may be bored with the worms though,try a few crickets,they move more and will entice his hunting instinct. Just get a few like 6 and drop them in to watch him hunt it's fun.
  • Like 3

Yea they will sometimes do that. He may be bored with the worms though,try a few crickets,they move more and will entice his hunting instinct. Just get a few like 6 and drop them in to watch him hunt it's fun.

Funny. I did just that a few nights ago.....he was in hot pursuit :^ )

• Like 2

In addition to this, I recomended giving multiple foods per feeding or atleast every other feeding. I got lazy and fed only meal worms and mine soon realized it didn't HAVE to hunt the crickets and could just wait for more meal worms to be dropped in eventually. I had to starve her out sort of to get her back into more lively food.

• Like 2

In addition to this, I recomended giving multiple foods per feeding or atleast every other feeding. I got lazy and fed only meal worms and mine soon realized it didn't HAVE to hunt the crickets and could just wait for more meal worms to be dropped in eventually. I had to starve her out sort of to get her back into more lively food.

I think variety is key when feeding captive lizards. Zorak gets grasshoppers,crickets,dubia roaches,super worms,butter worms,cali worms,phoenix worms. And sometimes will get wild caught,as well as a hissing cockroach sometimes when he's adult.
  • Like 2

I like the pink fuzzy thing! You kill it yet? Mr. Blue Ball was MIA for last the couple days. He emerged tonight sporting his nut. :lol:

Pink fuzzy thing is looking hood.....puffier and fuzzier!

STILL ALIVE!

Mr Ball.........he's a survivor. Like Indiana Jones....always gets his hat back.

• Like 2