Coral Vue Hydros

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I :wub: this thread

You think Jack bought insulin with the money from this sale or male hookers and blow?

Is that even a question? it's Jack we're talking about....

You think Jack bought insulin with the money from this sale or male hookers and blow?

Very close.

Diabetic, mail-order hookers. Paid them with blow.

Think I might sell some other shit. Should we keep this one going.....or start a new sale thread?

shit sells at the right pace here. In such a real time online world its refreshing to have the option to buy for the duration of a month or two.

done. i sent it as gift too since the email is so trustworthy

Dear Ninja,

I have sent your package via overnight delivery. I have provided your tracking below.

Thank you for your business.

GFYANDGWYBMF69

You were just smacking that huh? NICE!

Crushed it my bearded homie.

Post that shitz up!!

I'm buried up to eyeballs at the moment trying to get more ####ing reports completed.....and I'm lazy....but stay tuned for some stuff.......at some point.

I can't believe this hasn't sold yet...I'm gonna need one at some point but just not now -_-

No worries, man. I'll hold it for whenever you're ready :^ )

Dear Ninja,

I have sent your package via overnight delivery. I have provided your tracking below.

Thank you for your business.

GFYANDGWYBMF69

Crushed it my bearded homie.

Best tracking number evahhhhh

• 3 months later...

Is this still available??? How awesome would it be...ive always wanted one....ill give you somewhere between $120 and $130...but make sure you drop it off at ups and let them pack it....maybe they will #### it up and I can file a paypal claim for $40 and actually get it for under $100! Thank you!

Just make sure you isnure it for the full retail value so you dont get ####ed over in the end...i mean who would be dumb enough not to right?

Is this still available??? How awesome would it be...ive always wanted one....ill give you somewhere between $120 and $130...but make sure you drop it off at ups and let them pack it....maybe they will #### it up and I can file a paypal claim for $40 and actually get it for under $100! Thank you!

Just make sure you isnure it for the full retail value so you dont get ####ed over in the end...i mean who would be dumb enough not to right?

:lol:

Archived