inTank Media Baskets

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

That was braaaps incentive. .....you get naked pictures of Lawn.

Been there done that ?, now some naked pics of lawn doing lawn work while doing blow might could possibly seal the deal

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there done that , now some naked pics of lawn doing lawn work while doing blow might could possibly seal the deal

:ninja: I'm sure we can make it work.

:wacko:

Lmao u got me all wrong here fella, and or.... see the thing about that one is....um let's get back on topic here. Look a puppy ?

Well, due to an overwhelming amount of PMs......literally thousands, my inbox crashed.

So, let's start over :^ )

So tempting, I can't believe no one jumped on this

Ya, thought this would have been snatched up pretty quick. Oh well, might just finally hook it up and run it. :^ )

I sold mine for like $150 shipped. I priced it by what they were selling for on eBay. That's how I determine all my pricing. Of course, I'm known in this house for selling things too cheap LOL.

I sold mine for like $150 shipped. I priced it by what they were selling for on eBay. That's how I determine all my pricing. Of course, I'm known in this house for selling things too cheap LOL.

Ya....had a bunch of offers in that range....but, for that price I'll just keep it. Half off kills me :^ )

Considering this. Who was the original owner??

I'll see if I can dig that up. He was on here quite a bit years ago......don't remember now.

I'll see if I can dig that up. He was on here quite a bit years ago......don't remember now.

No worries. So would you say the unit is > two years old? Any idea how long he had it running?

Sorry if you've answered this already.

Ya....had a bunch of offers in that range....but, for that price I'll just keep it. Half off kills me :^ )

Yeah, I understand that! I knew I would never need it again so was just happy to get it out of here :). You have a big tank, this doser might come in handy for you ;).

No worries. So would you say the unit is > two years old? Any idea how long he had it running?

Sorry if you've answered this already.

No worries man. Probably 2 year mark. I think he ran it less than a year. It's been packaged up and sitting under my stand for the past year....looks brand new.

Yeah, I understand that! I knew I would never need it again so was just happy to get it out of here :). You have a big tank, this doser might come in handy for you ;).

Ya, at this point I should probably just hook it up ;^ )

No worries man. Probably 2 year mark. I think he ran it less than a year. It's been packaged up and sitting under my stand for the past year....looks brand new.

Ya, at this point I should probably just hook it up ;^ )

Hook it up! Mine will be here Friday.

Sorry guy. Woulda bought yours but I'm not supporting your hooker and blow addiction. ;)

It's not an addiction, it's a lifestyle. B)

Archived