Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

Is this still available??? How awesome would it be...ive always wanted one....ill give you somewhere between $120 and $130...but make sure you drop it off at ups and let them pack it....maybe they will #### it up and I can file a paypal claim for $40 and actually get it for under $100! Thank you!

Just make sure you isnure it for the full retail value so you dont get ####ed over in the end...i mean who would be dumb enough not to right?

Hello, and thank you for your interest in this amazing doser. Yes, it is still available. I will only accept payment via PayPal to insure we are both protected. Please send money via gift promptly to: BenDover@yahoo.com

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, and thank you for your interest in this amazing doser. Yes, it is still available. I will only accept payment via PayPal to insure we are both protected. Please send money via gift promptly to: BenDover@yahoo.com

giphy.gif

Money sent!

Please put me last in line if the buyer falls through

Thanks

Hello, friend.

Yes, send money right away as the other buyer backed out. As soon as your non-refundable gift money has been recieved, your like new box of #####s will be on the wsy.

Many thank you.

B. Dover

Thank you, very kindly. Your doser is on it'd way. I have included it's hanging kit as an added bonus.

How very kind of you. I look forward to receiving this very prestegious item. After reviewing my paypal transaction, it appears I may have accidently transferred too much money by adding an extra zero. Please send back my $1000 promptly to thatsMrBenDover@GWYMFB.net

How very kind of you. I look forward to receiving this very prestegious item. After reviewing my paypal transaction, it appears I may have accidently transferred too much money by adding an extra zero. Please send back my $1000 promptly to thatsMrBenDover@GWYMFB.net

I see. Unfortunately, there is no return. However, I'm sure you will find this product to be worth very much every penny. I will send a small gift with your doser to make up for your clumsiness.

Happy day.

Archived