Cultivated Reef

FS: Bubble Magus T01 Doser - $185 Shipped

jack1978

Does it come with tubing and will it be shipped Priority Mail? Can it get shipped today?

Howdy partner.......you can have it for nuthin'....hell, I'll drive it to you!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome I have liquor and cake.

Perfect combo. I'll build you a nice fence for your backyard while I'm there.....get the hot tub ready!

fence ? :wacko:

Those wooden things that look as if they're growing up through your lawn and stretching towards the sky.

Those wooden things that look as if they're growing up through your lawn and stretching towards the sky.

If someone buys this are you going to ship USPS Priority and not snail mail horse and buggy?

Depends on who the buyer is....

Cencalfishguy56

I would need to see pictures of her first......

I agree!

If someone buys this are you going to ship USPS Priority and not snail mail horse and buggy?

Hey jackie boy, tell whoever buys that doser that I will give naked pictures of myself to the buyer!

I don't want to scare people away you perv!

But, if any of you sickos want to see Lawns naked selfies. ......you can have those too! All for a measly $200!!!

Awe poo, I just bought a Eshopps doser, wish I'd have seen this one first!

Remember, Christmas is right around the corner.......don't get caught off guard and not buy your reefing buddy a gift!

Cencalfishguy56

If my mother gets priority overnight what do I get? She is old. If you dig old chicks I could set you up with her. haha

Haha everybody loves Cougars bro!

If my mother gets priority overnight what do I get? She is old. If you dig old chicks I could set you up with her. haha

You? I'll throw in a Katripora frag....whatever the #### it's called.

Somebody buy this sweet doser deal. Come on!

A-men, Brotha!! :bowdown:

You? I'll throw in a Katripora frag....whatever the #### it's called.

A-men, Brotha!! :bowdown:

I actually really want one of those frags. But I also really want to know what it is truly called. haha

Archived