SaltCritters.com

Shallow Do!AQUA

ImNew:]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, im just riding it out. Hopefully it wont be too long

Yeah it's just green stage... How long has the tank been set up? If it's new rock it's leaching a bit probably so you should continue water changes

Yeah it's just green stage... How long has the tank been set up? If it's new rock it's leaching a bit probably so you should continue water changes

The tank is now 2 1/2 months old. i went through a huge algae bloom before all my parameters settled down. I reduced my feeding and im just continuing water changes x2 weekly for now

The tank is now 2 1/2 months old. i went through a huge algae bloom before all my parameters settled down. I reduced my feeding and im just continuing water changes x2 weekly for now

And your water is good?

I wouldn't worry about some green. It isn't dinoflagletts so it's just part of cycling. Just keep nutrients low and double check the phosphate/TDS of your RO water IMHO

And your water is good?

I wouldn't worry about some green. It isn't dinoflagletts so it's just part of cycling. Just keep nutrients low and double check the phosphate/TDS of your RO water IMHO

Water is good! i have green hair algae and i notice a little cyano. But the brown algae with bubbles is what scares the crap out of me.

RIP Puzzles the ClownFish

tumblr_mwsxozzbbo1sj1nado1_500.gif

I came home to find him floating sideways. He was fine on Saturday and today he just died. Water parameters are good and algae is starting to disappear. I dont think ill add another fish anytime soon.

FISHIEEEE!!!

darla-shaking-the-fish-o.gif

So basically Charlie the clown fish busted AGAIN another Nemo and went down the drain. This time i didnt catch it in time and he passed away :/. Talk about bad luck, At least the algae bloom is almost gone

• 4 weeks later...

Let's go with this corals!☺

Went coral shopping today. Didnt find anything that wow'd me. Im thinking more LPS: hammers, torches, plates etc. and zoas?

Is that JR's old tank?

Yes sir it is. Trying to make it a great tank like his was.

you gonna make me regret not upgrading to a shallow tank =(

Bro..... whatever size you get, you make it a work of art. I know ill be drooling over it, just like i did with your Fluval and picO

" post="5141994" timestamp="1442710981"]

Went coral shopping today. Didnt find anything that wow'd me. Im thinking more LPS: hammers, torches, plates etc. and zoas?

Zoas are very adicctive for me?..put any zoas in this tank?

• 3 weeks later...

Sadly Ladies and Gents.... I am going to get out of the reefing game. I can no longer afford to run a tank :( with new set of responsibilities i am seeing my money just dwindle away. Hopefully someone can continue this little tank. IF anyone is interested in parts, ill be making a Post Tomorrow for the partout!

you gonna make me regret not upgrading to a shallow tank =(

Shallow tanks FTW!

Sadly Ladies and Gents.... I am going to get out of the reefing game. I can no longer afford to run a tank :( with new set of responsibilities i am seeing my money just dwindle away. Hopefully someone can continue this little tank. IF anyone is interested in parts, ill be making a Post Tomorrow for the partout!

:( Keep the parts, put it back together when you're able!

• 4 months later...

Not sure if you still check this, but I'm really curious as to what your NanoBox setting were.

I have a 60F and Duo, and I'm looking for some input on how to run the light.

Archived