Innovative Marine Aquariums

Shallow Do!AQUA

ImNew:]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking great! Love the decal on the wall.

its actually made out of electric tape. Needed to jazz up the place hahah

All the plumbing came in........ But I ordered a wrong elbow size ( insert epic face palm here) so couldn't set up the plumbing. Should have the part by Thursday. I have my GRADUATION ?? on Sunday so I should have the tank up and running later next week!!

Cencalfishguy56

its actually made out of electric tape. Needed to jazz up the place hahah

All the plumbing came in........ But I ordered a wrong elbow size ( insert epic face palm here) so couldn't set up the plumbing. Should have the part by Thursday. I have my GRADUATION ?? on Sunday so I should have the tank up and running later next week!!

Congrats bro! Nursing school is no joke! My girl is going to become an NP

Congrats bro! Nursing school is no joke! My girl is going to become an NP

Thanks bro! I thought it was going to be easier hahah but hey it's done! Dang NP! Youre going to have a sugar mama! Now you won't have an excuse not to get nice fancy coral and fish haha

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks bro! I thought it was going to be easier hahah but hey it's done! Dang NP! Youre going to have a sugar mama! Now you won't have an excuse not to get nice fancy coral and fish haha

Haha I always tell her that! I'm like you're gonna be taking care of me :lol:

Cencalfishguy56

Graduation Day!

giphy.gif

On reef relatd news: Plumbing all DONE! will have pics later this week.

Congrats brotha! :D

HarryPotter

Teaser # 3.

Time to get her wet !!

2288-hey-wink-wink-.gif

Have fun with that! ;)

Is there going to be a frag tank or display refugium on the right?

Looking good! Congrats on graduation by the way. As someone also in the medical field.....it isn't the easy road! :D

Thanks! Cool to know another medical professional into reefing!

Have fun with that! ;)

Is there going to be a frag tank or display refugium on the right?

I was thinking of a small display tank with mangroves? but i dont really want to take away the attention from my main tank. Maybe just a small plant? The main reason for the cabinet is to hide all my wires under.

My favorite :lol:;)

Mine too ;)

Cencalfishguy56

Thanks! Cool to know another medical professional into reefing!

I was thinking of a small display tank with mangroves? but i dont really want to take away the attention from my main tank. Maybe just a small plant? The main reason for the cabinet is to hide all my wires under.

Mine too ;)

Haha damn straight bro, but I like the idea of a display refugium that would be cool with macros

Haha damn straight bro, but I like the idea of a display refugium that would be cool with macros

Haha ill have to research it then. Its going to be hard to find a tank that small. Maybe i should make my own? ! haha

i like what you have here ;)

Just following your footsteps ;)

Cencalfishguy56

Haha ill have to research it then. Its going to be hard to find a tank that small. Maybe i should make my own? ! haha

Just following your footsteps ;)

What about a small ADA cube?

What about a small ADA cube?

thought about a ADA 30c like i had before but the problem is someone already did that and second i can only hold 30 lbs on the cheap target cabinet haha.

photo2-1.jpg

Cencalfishguy56

thought about a ADA 30c like i had before but the problem is someone already did that and second i can only hold 30 lbs on the cheap target cabinet haha.

photo2-1.jpg

Lol lame, that would be sick man!

Lol lame, that would be sick man!

i agree, two tanks looking like one but at the same time, the 60-f has always been my dream tank haha i should focus on it! i saw a six striped wrasse and really fell inlove Im debating if a clown and a six striped wrasse would be too much

Cencalfishguy56

i agree, two tanks looking like one but at the same time, the 60-f has always been my dream tank haha i should focus on it! i saw a six striped wrasse and really fill inlove Im debating if a clown and a six striped wrasse would be too much

Ok bro you got a point, I've also been debating a sixline for this next tank such a colorful fish with character!

i had a sixline and 2 small clowns and was just fine

well then! that settles that. 1 clown and 1 sixline will be hosting this tank!

Ok bro you got a point, I've also been debating a sixline for this next tank such a colorful fish with character!

The tank is small so i want something with color and character so the sixline seems to be the right choice! but i always loved clowns so i have to get one!

UPDATED: THE BOX IS WET!!! omgomgomg

Archived