Coral Vue Hydros

Shallow Do!AQUA

ImNew:]

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cencalfishguy56

well then! that settles that. 1 clown and 1 sixline will be hosting this tank!

The tank is small so i want something with color and character so the sixline seems to be the right choice! but i always loved clowns so i have to get one!

UPDATED: THE BOX IS WET!!! omgomgomg

Great choice bro can't go wrong with either fish! Time for some pics! Haha

Okay it's been 12 hours. Water is clear. The time is now

You rushed me so i couldnt get a good picture. Still playing with the Aqua Scape.

Great choice bro can't go wrong with either fish! Time for some pics! Haha

I cant wait to get fish in it!! you really made me think about adding another tank on the side

Looking good so far!

Thank you. Love your 60-f!

####### love it. that sump is killer

Thats just a little sneak peek of the sump. I made sure i didnt show the whole thing ;).

Cencalfishguy56

You rushed me so i couldnt get a good picture. Still playing with the Aqua Scape.

I cant wait to get fish in it!! you really made me think about adding another tank on the side

Thank you. Love your 60-f!

Thats just a little sneak peek of the sump. I made sure i didnt show the whole thing ;).

Do it bro! Nothing too crazy that would take away from the display but he still be stunning

This tank.... That sump.... Sexy?

Well done well done! Looks good! Nice and clean

Thank you. Hopefully it will look better with coral.

Looking amazing so far! I've had (and paid up for) ADA glass before. It's awesome and worth it IMHO.

ADA all day! but ill be honest this is a Do!Aqua so the clarity isnt as nice but its still nice to me haha

Very nice!!..looks good!

Thank you, i welcome any feed back.

SO fantastic.

Gracias!

Do it bro! Nothing too crazy that would take away from the display but he still be stunning

This tank.... That sump.... Sexy

Im still looking! ill wait for dave to send me my tide and ill pic then!

I don't know how I missed this but hot damn. This is beautiful.

Thanks! any suggestions for what to do one the little cabinet

Tank looks great at times I wish I had a shallow tank my whole arm gets soaked when I need to move just one thing.

Tank looks great at times I wish I had a shallow tank my whole arm gets soaked when I need to move just one thing.

I have the solution for you bro!!

TADA :

$_35.JPG

I have the solution for you bro!!

TADA :

$_35.JPG

Lol real nice I see what you did there. I would probably screw some crap up if I used one of those.

Lol real nice I see what you did there. I would probably screw some crap up if I used one of those.

Just having some fun with you! i agree man, i would end up breaking corals left and right

Cencalfishguy56

Thank you. Hopefully it will look better with coral.

ADA all day! but ill be honest this is a Do!Aqua so the clarity isnt as nice but its still nice to me haha

Thank you, i welcome any feed back.

Gracias!

Im still looking! ill wait for dave to send me my tide and ill pic then!

Thanks! any suggestions for what to do one the little cabinet

Sounds good man! The tide getting a facelift?

Sounds good man! The tide getting a facelift?

I sent it in because i had issues with it and Dave said he is sending me a surprise back. Im excited to see what he did with the tide! On a side note i had a dream of a small tank with just invertebrates; Sexy shrimp, pom pom crab, maybe a clown goby!

Cencalfishguy56

I sent it in because i had issues with it and Dave said he is sending me a surprise back. Im excited to see what he did with the tide! On a side note i had a dream of a small tank with just invertebrates; Sexy shrimp, pom pom crab, maybe a clown goby!

I think that was déjà vu man you gotta fulfill that dream now! Haha and can't wait to see what he has in store!

I think that was déjà vu man you gotta fulfill that dream now! Haha and can't wait to see what he has in store!

time to call chris at picO aquarium and get a quote for a mini tank

Archived