Coral Vue Hydros

12 Gallon Long - "Suspension" - decommissioned.

Halo_003

rickztahone

Like this you mean?

sump%2030_zpsrfj5entr.png

That would give me more water depth at the least, and more control over flow. And I expect to have a significant amount of flow so you are probably onto something here..

I'm not sure on the baffles though, I don't know if I really need over under over between skimmer and return, or if just over under would work fine. I suppose I could always make the extra over a removable baffle. :huh:

You really don't need all three. Personally, I believe the setup where there are only 2 baffles works to eliminate bubbles. Furthermore, my current build incorporates having sponges wedged between the baffles held up by eggcrate and this fully gets rid of the bubbles. Just some other options for you.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really don't need all three. Personally, I believe the setup where there are only 2 baffles works to eliminate bubbles. Furthermore, my current build incorporates having sponges wedged between the baffles held up by eggcrate and this fully gets rid of the bubbles. Just some other options for you.

Interesting. I also think I am going to go ahead and do an integrated ATO reservoir as well, so it's very much a WIP. I'm going to be out of town for about 18 days straight this month so I'm hoping to put it all together and finish it next month after I get back.

rickztahone

Interesting. I also think I am going to go ahead and do an integrated ATO reservoir as well, so it's very much a WIP. I'm going to be out of town for about 18 days straight this month so I'm hoping to put it all together and finish it next month after I get back.

Should be a nice build

Archived