Pod Your Reef

Begow's 10g Fusion // Huge Photo Update

Begow

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are a magician at finding those beautiful corals. They look beautiful!

Thank you :) I try my best for sure. I'm so happy things are starting to grow, I never can notice growth in my SPS but my zoa/palys and acans all have new heads popping, every one of them! So stoked!

lilmatty5dimes

Great addition man. That rainbow is sick. Can't wait to see it grow out for ya. Didn't realize you had a tank going up. Love the family pictures. Beautiful. Trying to get the wife to agree on buying a gun here with taxes. Finger crossed. Always wanted a glock 19.

Tank is looking great. You have some nice pieces, looks pricey, but nice as well. That lil master looks super sweet, I have always wanted one but could never bring myself to spend that much on something so tiny.

Ps glock20 ftw (stopping power):)

Great addition man. That rainbow is sick. Can't wait to see it grow out for ya. Didn't realize you had a tank going up. Love the family pictures. Beautiful. Trying to get the wife to agree on buying a gun here with taxes. Finger crossed. Always wanted a glock 19.

Thank you sir. I just filed my taxes today and I'm super happy with the amount! haha

Tank is looking great. You have some nice pieces, looks pricey, but nice as well. That lil master looks super sweet, I have always wanted one but could never bring myself to spend that much on something so tiny.

Ps glock20 ftw (stopping power) :)

Thank you :D :D Stopping power is over rated, a .380 center mass will do enough damage to put somebody down. I like to carry comfortably :P

Well I found a home for the clowns! A local breeder is picking them up on Friday and giving me a pair of black snowflakes! Hopefully these guys won't dig! I've had dozens of clownfish in the last 10 years and I've never had one dig!

Thank you :D :D Stopping power is over rated, a .380 center mass will do enough damage to put somebody down. I like to carry comfortably :P

Lol, :) black talons ftw, put your vest on and say that, lol jk. I hear you though, 2 each there own

Lol, :) black talons ftw, put your vest on and say that, lol jk. I hear you though, 2 each there own

lol, if it ever comes down to me having to pull on somebody, which I hope it doesn't, I really doubt they'll be wearing a vest ROFL.

Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it, lmao (kingstalman)

What ev"s not trying to start a pissing match here. Guns are guns.

Looking forward to seeing those black snowflakes though

God bless you don't ever have to do that. Its not anything truly worth experiencing unless its to protect you or your family, Im a sig fan but couldn't afford the colt, beautiful tank and family as well. =) and a full size is one hell of an accurate gun and like carrying a sack of rocks lol (overexageration) (BUT close) but from face to face at the end it doesn't matter how big.

post-86551-0-68669100-1421711491_thumb.jpg

Tank looks great, sweet addition with the rainbow prostrata too man!

I think that scoly would look great if you pulled it out by where the snail is at ;)

Speaking of guns...gonna go to the gun show in Chicago this weekend with my wife. Only reason I am going is to stop her from buying another gun. Last I checked, she has like 4,000 rounds of bullets (mixture of 9s and 45s) and I think 4 guns...2 Springfield, 1 Kimber, 1 Sig Sauer. Only reason I get to splurge on corals is cuz I make her feel bad about her guns =P.

Speaking of guns...gonna go to the gun show in Chicago this weekend with my wife. Only reason I am going is to stop her from buying another gun. Last I checked, she has like 4,000 rounds of bullets (mixture of 9s and 45s) and I think 4 guns...2 Springfield, 1 Kimber, 1 Sig Sauer. Only reason I get to splurge on corals is cuz I make her feel bad about her guns =P.

Awesome all the way around.

Don't piss her off :)
lilmatty5dimes

Lol. I'll agree with lawn not to piss her off.

Tank looks great, sweet addition with the rainbow prostrata too man!

I think that scoly would look great if you pulled it out by where the snail is at ;)

I think I'm going to try and move it this weekend, but last time it wasn't in between the rocks it started to life a little on the edges so I get scared it'll damage it.

Haha, I wish my wife had a hobby I could guilt her for! hahaha

Awesome all the way around.

Ad the boy's new name shall be...Chomper!! B)

lol, good idea :P We are trying to get in the habit of calling him Ian, but it's still weird since that's my name! We usually call him baby boy, fat boy, monkey, whatever! :P

NorthGaHillbilly

I got most of my zoanthids from LPS1212 on R2R. Dude has some of the most high end pieces there are haha.

Yeah I love the XDS but it's a bit big, I'm 5'9" and 220lbs so it's a tight squeeze to conceal. I am actually looking to trade her out for something smaller possibly.

I conceal a G19 every day, but Its a pain in the ass, or the crotch in my case. I carry appendix, but I would not suggest it to anyone unless they are willing to take the time and practice not to shoot their nuts off.

I want to get the Sig Sauer P250 once I get my tax return. I love that you can interchange from a 9mm up to a .45 and it also fits a huge variety of grips. Plus who doesn't love a Sig Sauer anyway. I'll have to check out LPS1212 those zoas are sick.

Sigs are very nice guns, the only thing I will say that it takes a bit of adjustment to go from a striker fired gun, Glock XD etc, to a hammer. That strong first pull is what kept me from liking the HK P30, tho its possibly the best build plastic gun Ive ever handled.

I really want a Sig P238 in the Rainbow or Equinox version. Otherwise I'll be going with a Bodyguard .380 or possibly a Shield 9MM

Be careful with anything in 380, ballistically its better than the 38 spls that were standard back in the day, taking into account modern bullet technology. But my main issue is the near impossibility of making a 380 feed reliably. The case is so short that there is no "dwell time" between the lips on the mag and the feed ramp. I have yet to shoot a 380 that will feed 500 rounds without a FTF. The closest was a taurus that had one within 500 rounds, and I think it did well due to the light slide. Ive delt with several Sigs, G42, Beretta, Ruger LCP.

The shield would be my choice out of those. Tho snub nose J frame would be my go to for a small and easy to conceal option.

Theres alot to be said for carrying the gun you will actually carry EVERY DAY, but you need to be sure your comfortable with its reliability.

I stick with my ugly bulky 19 because Ive pulled the trigger over 14K times, and its gone boom every time.

I conceal a G19 every day, but Its a pain in the ass, or the crotch in my case. I carry appendix, but I would not suggest it to anyone unless they are willing to take the time and practice not to shoot their nuts off.

Sigs are very nice guns, the only thing I will say that it takes a bit of adjustment to go from a striker fired gun, Glock XD etc, to a hammer. That strong first pull is what kept me from liking the HK P30, tho its possibly the best build plastic gun Ive ever handled.

Be careful with anything in 380, ballistically its better than the 38 spls that were standard back in the day, taking into account modern bullet technology. But my main issue is the near impossibility of making a 380 feed reliably. The case is so short that there is no "dwell time" between the lips on the mag and the feed ramp. I have yet to shoot a 380 that will feed 500 rounds without a FTF. The closest was a taurus that had one within 500 rounds, and I think it did well due to the light slide. Ive delt with several Sigs, G42, Beretta, Ruger LCP.

The shield would be my choice out of those. Tho snub nose J frame would be my go to for a small and easy to conceal option.

Theres alot to be said for carrying the gun you will actually carry EVERY DAY, but you need to be sure your comfortable with its reliability.

I stick with my ugly bulky 19 because Ive pulled the trigger over 14K times, and its gone boom every time.

If I had my choice of a gun to carry I would get the Kimber Ultra Carry, all day long. Love that gun man.

NorthGaHillbilly

If I had my choice of a gun to carry I would get the Kimber Ultra Carry, all day long. Love that gun man.

That's another one thats hard to get to feed reliably enough for me. Alot of people have decent luck after finding the right mags for it, but you'd still have a gun that's less reliable than your xd is

That's another one thats hard to get to feed reliably enough for me. Alot of people have decent luck after finding the right mags for it, but you'd still have a gun that's less reliable than your xd is

I thought the Kimber Ultra Carry was a .45? I always hear such great things. Maybe it's just because I'm chubby that I can't carry these big ass guns.

NorthGaHillbilly

I thought the Kimber Ultra Carry was a .45? I always hear such great things. Maybe it's just because I'm chubby that I can't carry these big ass guns.

It is a .45, but the 1911 enthusiast's definition of reliability and a plastic gun definition are different.

Hell man, alittle gut helps tuck em away, I call mine my concealment chubb. It can take months to figgure out it what holster and position works best for you. What all holsters have you tried?

Archived