Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Begow's 10g Fusion // Huge Photo Update

Begow

Great job on the tile, man. Like Chris said, the only way is to knock down the thin-set/mortar in your grout lines and reapply the grout...not a big deal. Nice job!

Your house is cool, I like the Oldies! Mine was built in the 20's and pretty similar to yours. We busted out a 3rd "bedroom" and created a giant living/dining room. Now I need to add a room or two to make it functional :D

Your bathroom.......gut it. Your house is a raised foundation I'm guessing? Those horizontal cracks through your tile are no bueno...you can see how much things have shifted by looking at the broken grout lines. I'd look below the house to make sure all is solid before you do too much interior work.

Tank looks good....I like that cap!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job on the tile, man. Like Chris said, the only way is to knock down the thin-set/mortar in your grout lines and reapply the grout...not a big deal. Nice job!

Your house is cool, I like the Oldies! Mine was built in the 20's and pretty similar to yours. We busted out a 3rd "bedroom" and created a giant living/dining room. Now I need to add a room or two to make it functional :D

Your bathroom.......gut it. Your house is a raised foundation I'm guessing? Those horizontal cracks through your tile are no bueno...you can see how much things have shifted by looking at the broken grout lines. I'd look below the house to make sure all is solid before you do too much interior work.

Tank looks good....I like that cap!

Thanks a lot man! Thanks for the advice!

Some pics of the tank recently with the new corals in and such:

My boy looking at the tank, he's just like me:

UG8kQju.jpg

Yoda Zoas, one of my new favorites:

JSF4tvo.jpg

FTS:

tIOTRSq.jpg

1rLRqF5.jpg

Lots of pretty colors:

cnMbu8l.jpg

Dinner I made for the wife and I :P :P

RCsmq7N.jpg

New shipment in today!

41o7SQu.jpg

The process of me killing my lone, very small aptasia:

bZ3lUBQ.jpg

My buddy this weekend:

hX7zzzx.png

New frags opening up:

dpVDKIA.jpg

Love these Latin Lovers, in person the pink is SO vibrant!

LLwUBxK.jpg

Did all my water testing and water change this weekend.

Ammonia -- 0

ALK -- 8

Calc -- 450

Nitrates -- 0

Everything is looking great, loving the new corals. Tonight during water change I noticed SEVEN babies on my rainbow acans, all with visible tentacles. WOOT!

Your tank is looking great. That dinner you made for your wife and yourself looks pretty good too!

Thank you :D The tank is coming along quite nicely.

Thank you :D The tank is coming along quite nicely.

O wow, I thought your last signature was creepy! This one really freaks me out. LOL

O wow, I thought your last signature was creepy! This one really freaks me out. LOL

Haha thanks, maybe the next GIF won't be creepy :P Mix it up some!

Looking good!! Very colorful!!

Thank you :D That's what I'm shooting for, a mix of colors. I can't wait until this thing grows out!

Haha thanks, maybe the next GIF won't be creepy :P Mix it up some!

Hey, that sounds great. Then I can enjoy your tank without getting nightmares! LOL

Whats everyone so scared of :wacko: Tanks lookin good, nice new scores man! :)

Thanks :D The tank is looking great. I feel like I don't have much more room for corals, so maybe I'll start saving for a controller or something idk!

Thanks :D The tank is looking great. I feel like I don't have much more room for corals, so maybe I'll start saving for a controller or something idk!

Theres always more room for corals, I see room for like 100 new pieces easy what are you talking about lol

Theres always more room for corals, I see room for like 100 new pieces easy what are you talking about lol

Pshhh! Once this all starts to grow out, my room will be like 0! haha! I wish I could find a nice rock anemone locally for my scoly, like a ultra rock anemone.

Small update today:

Huge polyp extenion on this Reef Tech Monti:

vIxWFQw.jpg

Latin Lovers, wish I could get a better pic of this:

GpDttwn.jpg

Utter Chaos looking big:

tYa8ZEm.jpg

Collaboration:

A9kKVH2.jpg

This thing is still looking pretty dull, not sure why. My levels are on point, and it's in high light and flow:

X3u84W6.jpg

Collaboration:

inorYWe.jpg

This side of the tank is so pretty:

4PhHYqD.jpg

Acans have morphed to have a little blue and teal in them, so beautiful:

rZFMV2i.jpg

The other side:

zAJtqZp.jpg

Video of the tank:

http://youtu.be/rpaaPqoQ_lQ

Sorry for the shaky hands

Video of my wife tickling my boy:

http://youtu.be/0s3ZkEc-p1s

Your tank is coming along very nice!

Looks great! I really like those Latin lovers, I may have to look for some for my tank.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone! They are absolutely beautiful, and have really really big polyp.

Here is exactly what they look like in person, literally every detail is the same:

eZVYrEf.jpg

Man the VA gave me a new line of meds to try tonight and continue to use.

let me tell you, they are strong as hell,. first time a med has made me feel it!

That is all.

g

ooooooonighrt

Ha! I wish! My wife would kill me :P

Just gotta time it right.... with a nice thing for her. Even if it is something you want but can swing as it being for her, boom upgrade allowed no questions asked. Atleast thats how I do it ;)

Seriously tho, tanks looking really good man, going to be great when it all grows out :) Your boy is super cute too (in a noncreepy way lol)

Just gotta time it right.... with a nice thing for her. Even if it is something you want but can swing as it being for her, boom upgrade allowed no questions asked. Atleast thats how I do it ;)

Seriously tho, tanks looking really good man, going to be great when it all grows out :) Your boy is super cute too (in a noncreepy way lol)

Haha, I'll have to try that :P

Thanks buddy, no creeper way taken. That boy of mine is the cutest damn thng i've ever seen! woop.

Anyways, going to bed.. these pills have me all zombiedout.

Some quick pics tonight:

First time the Pom Pom has ever came out, I think the Clownfish was just as surprised as I was:

sOCOrhl.jpg

My son and I at MOSI in Tampa this weekend:

qVQKfXk.jpg

Baby boy in the illusion box, he's so damn cute!

WGkVf0s.jpg

Funny enough, this whole time I've had the tank I haven't had one issues with nuisance algae or anything. Now, since I've started using frozen food once a week, and KZ Pohl's CV one a night (1 drop) I am getting a light brown film which may be Cyano show up on my sand bed.... I wish I could figure out which one is causing it, because I just wouldn't feed frozen. The CV is advertised to NOT cause cyano and issues so maybe it's the frozen. Hmmm. Maybe I need a bigger CUC.

Woohoo! My new purchase this weekend, Springfield XDS .45!

BUPswgg.jpg

Very nice piece. Btw where are you buying those zoas from? They are some nice pieces as well.

Archived