SaltCritters.com

Begow's 10g Fusion // Huge Photo Update

Begow

Very nice piece. Btw where are you buying those zoas from? They are some nice pieces as well.

I got most of my zoanthids from LPS1212 on R2R. Dude has some of the most high end pieces there are haha.

Yeah I love the XDS but it's a bit big, I'm 5'9" and 220lbs so it's a tight squeeze to conceal. I am actually looking to trade her out for something smaller possibly.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got most of my zoanthids from LPS1212 on R2R. Dude has some of the most high end pieces there are haha.

Yeah I love the XDS but it's a bit big, I'm 5'9" and 220lbs so it's a tight squeeze to conceal. I am actually looking to trade her out for something smaller possibly.

I want to get the Sig Sauer P250 once I get my tax return. I love that you can interchange from a 9mm up to a .45 and it also fits a huge variety of grips. Plus who doesn't love a Sig Sauer anyway. I'll have to check out LPS1212 those zoas are sick.

I want to get the Sig Sauer P250 once I get my tax return. I love that you can interchange from a 9mm up to a .45 and it also fits a huge variety of grips. Plus who doesn't love a Sig Sauer anyway. I'll have to check out LPS1212 those zoas are sick.

I really want a Sig P238 in the Rainbow or Equinox version. Otherwise I'll be going with a Bodyguard .380 or possibly a Shield 9MM

I really want a Sig P238 in the Rainbow or Equinox version. Otherwise I'll be going with a Bodyguard .380 or possibly a Shield 9MM

I might be looking at you funny if I see you with that rainbow version haha. My dad has a Sig M11 which is an amazingly accurate pistol but I just hate the way its weighted, it feels so uneven but I guess its to help reduce recoil.

I might be looking at you funny if I see you with that rainbow version haha. My dad has a Sig M11 which is an amazingly accurate pistol but I just hate the way its weighted, it feels so uneven but I guess its to help reduce recoil.

Dude that rainbow version is sooooo legit.

eE7SoA1.jpg

Too nice! :D

Well it looks like I have a small patch of "something" on my sand bed. It's hard to tell since I have black sand, but it's either brown or red in color so I assume Cyano. I've only been set up for a month, but used all cured everything. So I'm thinking either I'm getting this from the frozen food I just started using, or the KZ Pohl's Coral Vitalizer. I didn't use any frozen for the first 2 weeks, and now that I have started, I have this patch but I also started using the Pohl's recently too.

I'm not sure what I can do about this, but I am up to date on water changes, and have been "mixing" my sand bed up every water change. I'm really hoping it's just a case of new ugly tank syndrome, and this goes away after a few weeks. At this point, I'm so obsessed with how nice my coral looks, I would get rid of the fish so I didn't have to feed as much. Not to mention they dig all the damn time.

Pohl's claims no phos or nitrate spikes, and no chance of cyano. So I'm not sure.

Dude that rainbow version is sooooo legit.

eE7SoA1.jpg

Too nice! :D

I'm pretty sure if someone pulled that on me I would die......

laughing :lol:

I'm pretty sure if someone pulled that on me I would die......

laughing :lol:

lolol yeah yeah yeah.. whatever! You say that now, but .380 is nothing to laugh at! :P I picked up a new one last night. Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380!

lolol yeah yeah yeah.. whatever! You say that now, but .380 is nothing to laugh at! :P I picked up a new one last night. Smith & Wesson Bodyguard .380!

When it looks like that, yeah it kinda is ;) The S&W the pink version? :lol:

When it looks like that, yeah it kinda is ;) The S&W the pink version? :lol:

lol no, the plain black one :)

I'd be embarrassed to shoot that :lol:

It's strictly for personal carry not a range gun, I just like neo-chrome. :D

That scoly.....*drools*

I may have to get rid of it soon, the clowns are CONSTANTLY digging, and I can't find a home for them. So I've been coming home to sand all over the scoly, not covering it but enough where I think it's causing irritation.

Looks good man, I agree with da on that scoly! Those rainbow acans are pretty sweet too!

Thanks buddy :) The acans just popped 7 babies, one that is already colored up, so when those start taking off I'm sure it's going to be insane!

Gun talk... I'll weigh in Tom :D

I love the Bodyguard .380, perfect fit! I'll be looking to pick up an AR build soon since I have a new CCW.

There can be only one bodyguard.

The_Bodyguard_1992_Film_Poster.jpg

ROFL! Did you get through the tank take down okay? I read that you had to take it down for some maintenance or something?

I like my Remington R1 Enhanced myself, full size 1911 in .45 anyone? B)

Love 1911's! I just am a little big for full size carrys. I'm 5'10" and weigh 218lbs as of this morning. I'm down 19lbs this month so far. The only .45 I could see myself carrying would be the Kimber Ultra Carry! Love that gun, my dream carry pistol!

On a side note, again, these clowns are digging non-stop. Does anyone have any tips to get them to stop? In one corner it's bare glass now from them digging, and my scoly always has some sand on it, that I'm constantly blowing off with a turkey baster! My wife won't let me flush them, HAHAHA! I live in a little shit town, with no saltwater enthusiasts so finding a home is damn hard!

I may have to get rid of it soon, the clowns are CONSTANTLY digging, and I can't find a home for them. So I've been coming home to sand all over the scoly, not covering it but enough where I think it's causing irritation.

Thanks buddy :) The acans just popped 7 babies, one that is already colored up, so when those start taking off I'm sure it's going to be insane!

I love the Bodyguard .380, perfect fit! I'll be looking to pick up an AR build soon since I have a new CCW.

ROFL! Did you get through the tank take down okay? I read that you had to take it down for some maintenance or something?

Love 1911's! I just am a little big for full size carrys. I'm 5'10" and weigh 218lbs as of this morning. I'm down 19lbs this month so far. The only .45 I could see myself carrying would be the Kimber Ultra Carry! Love that gun, my dream carry pistol!

On a side note, again, these clowns are digging non-stop. Does anyone have any tips to get them to stop? In one corner it's bare glass now from them digging, and my scoly always has some sand on it, that I'm constantly blowing off with a turkey baster! My wife won't let me flush them, HAHAHA! I live in a little shit town, with no saltwater enthusiasts so finding a home is damn hard!

Syphon your sand out :^ )

Syphon your sand out :^ )

I don't mind the sand so much :P Not to mention the scoly looks good in sand compared to BB. I'm about to tell the wife to suck it up and I'll take them to Petco or something.

Today my free inTank basket came in from Anthony, which was awesome!!! I also took a trip to WWC today and picked up a Rainbow Prostata. I'll post some pictures tomorrow afternoon, I'm going to bed for now!

So here are some pics of my trip to WWC yesterday, including my tank pics, and yeah..

WWC Bounce, this thing was HUGE and the colors were amazing.

R70yMA4.jpg

Bigger than the Master Scoly:

qrtwAuJ.jpg

Their display:

L5WqaJg.jpg

WWC's picture of the Rainbow Prostrata I got from them:

9dYl2oV.jpg

I'm wanting to document growth in my SPS, so I'm going to post these pictures here:

Reef Tech Starburst Monti:

VdRRgnd.jpg

GARF Bonsai, still not sure if I can get this thing to color up, how long does it usually take?

aFrWsFV.jpg

Red Planet Acro:

7o4F5rz.jpg

WWC Rainbow Prostrata:

3surMgn.jpg

The free inTank basket I got from APLATN13! Thanks again bud!

n32Cua7.jpg

Close up of my Reef Tech Monti, that KZ Coral Vitalizer makes this things polyp extension INSANE:

lAI7Ciy.jpg

FTS:

ywCd9An.jpg

Scoly is getting too big for this spot!

PevkZZj.jpg

Rainbow Acan growth it soooo huge!

Wdaw5rq.jpg

As usual, pic of my beautiful wife and son, his top teeth just came in!

n2FWk1P.jpg

ENd1A3v.jpg

kOItiI7.jpg

aM4Tgwe.jpg

Archived