Coral Vue Hydros

Custom 20g Zoa Garden

NYfishies

Hi all,

The tank officially cycled after 46 days. We did a 50% water change which brought the Nitrates down significantly. We added 2 cheap Zoa frags on Saturday night and 3 Sexy Shrimp and 1 Pom Pom Crab on Sunday. So far so good. Tonight the Ammonia is 0, Nitrite 0, Nitrate 0 (pretty surprised by this), Salinity 1.025, pH 8.16-8.36 and Temp 78-79. We added some Chaeto to the Fuge and have been running the Red LED since Saturday (perhaps this has played a role in bringing the Nitrates down to 0). I wanted to see how well it would grow right off the bat - looks good. Now we will alter the Fuge light with the DT light.

The plan is to buy a small Green Clown Goby this weekend. We will also add a few snails and hermits. There is still some algae growth so I think there will be plenty for a CUC to get started on. There is also quite a bit of small Chaeto pieces which came out when I tossed the Chaeto in the Fuge. It no longer flows through, but still sits on the sand and rock.

We will likely add at least another 4 Sexy Shrimp and 1 or 2 more Pom Pom Crabs. Just taking it slow on the bio-load.

I cannot find the Pom Pom Crab right now to take a picture, but he is in there somewhere. The photos are not very high quality, but I wanted to post some progress shots regardless. :angry:

Lastly, we have decided to get the VorTech MP10 QD. We may as a result have to change around the aquascape so that we can place the powerhead low enough in the tank to not cause the waves to overflow. This will be ok as the 3 main island are all glued together so easy to move around.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg

image6.jpg

• Like 1
CatfishSoupFTW

have you ever owned pom poms prior? my only scare with them is that their nems can go around punching stuff and stinging them... but I dont know how often of an occurrence this is to them.

No, we haven't. You bring up a good point though and one that we will watch carefully before adding more. If only we could find the little bugger :lol: .

The Sexy Shrimp love to hang out around the Zoa's. I have read that if there is not an Anenome in the tank that they will hang out around another coral. Pretty cool. They are not shy.

I am going to add the GFO and Carbon mix to the mini reactor tomorrow. It has been running media free the past few days. The outflow acts as a secondary source of flow for the Chaeto. There is top-flow which comes from the overflow of the first chamber in the Sump and then the under-flow from the Reactor. At this point it appears that the Chaeto has formed a home for itself within this current. Cannot wait until it grows out. Not possible yet to tell if the red LED is performing the way I would like.

I wonder, should I beef up the Fuge with other macro algae and/or live rock and/or sand for pods to populate?

I will place an order with ReefCleaners tomorrow or Friday for a small CUC. Spoke with John today and he advised this was a good setup and to hold off on Hermits. Since it is a new tank they would end up eating all the algae and then go for the snails. We will wait for the Hermits. I have said this before in other posts, but buy from this guy. Awesome customer service and he hooks it up on the orders.

Hi all,

We added 2 more Sexy Shrimp and another Pom Pom Crab today. Within minutes the shrimp joined with the other 3 to form a swaying booty party of 5.

The Pom Pom we bought is great. It also has both Anenomes on its claws like the other one, but has different colors and is slightly larger. After speaking with the LFS I am not concerned with them zapping our corals or other fish. These little guys are tiny. It would probably feel more like a little tickle to the coral than anything else.

The Chaeto will need trimmed soon. It is insane how fast this stuff is growing under this red LED. Talk about natural filtration working its butt off. I highly recommend this LED. I keep it pretty dimmed as well so the power consumption is nothing and there is zero heat.

We have not found the right Green Clown Goby yet to add. We have not had a chance to make it to our favorite fish store since the tank cycled - only our 2 favorite coral & invert stores. We will patiently wait since we want a very juvenile one.

This week we hope to receive more additions for the tank.

From John @ Reefcleaners.org we will pick up:

15 Dwarf Ceriths

3 Nassarius

4 Florida Ceriths

4 Nerites

Reef Pods (seed the Refugium)

2 of the Dwarf Ceriths will go in the FT and 3 in the Fuge chamber. The rest of the CUC will go to the DT. No Hermit Crabs yet until the tank matures a bit so that they don't go after the Snails.

From BRS:

VorTech MP10W QD

Additional Ball Valves and Tubing for the Mini Media Reactor

Neptune Systems AFS

Neptune Systems Leak Detection Probe (this will be our 2nd)

I have also continued my attempt to eliminate as much sound as possible, but most importantly all splashing onto the glass door. In the below pictures you can see we I have added another piece of acrylic to act as a shield on the top of the Sump. This has eliminated most of the issue, but it looks like I will need to make that shield much large - enough to cover the Refugium chamber as well.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Here is a shot of the new Crab. He is at the edge of the sand and the rock pretty much in the center of the photo.
image.jpg
And the 2 new Shrimp heading towards the other 3.
image.jpg

Thanks for following.

Hi all,

Today I received 3 orders in the mail: BRS, inTank and Reefcleaner.org. Needless to say it feels like Christmas.

Here is the CUC acclimating. As usual John beefed up the order. I tossed most into the DT, but some of the Ceriths into the FT and Sump.

IMG_2491.jpg
This thing is awesome. My first VorTech pump so I cannot compare, but it appears to be silent at the level I am running (about 30%). It moves water in my tank like crazy. I did have to alter the aquascape which I knew that I would need to do. I will have some issues with the sand being removed from the center of the tank to the point where you can see the glass bottom. You cannot see it with the way I have the scape, but I still know it is there so will fix over time.
IMG_2492.jpg
Here is the BRS order. Picked up a few more filter socks, Neptune AFS, another leak detection module, the MP10 and some plumbing for the reactor.
IMG_2493.jpg
I had also placed an order for my bigger tank from inTank.
IMG_2494.jpg
Here we see one of John's snails hanging out on the outside of the tank. He has done that a few more times since. Eventually the screen top will go on when we add the firefish.
IMG_2496.jpg
IMG_2497.jpg
The controller for the VorTech is slick. The setup is a breeze. I look forward to hooking up to the Apex.
IMG_2498.jpg
Eventually that Storm controller will be replaced by the Bluefish Mini.
IMG_2499.jpg
Here are some shots of the MP10W-QD. So far I am very happy with the design and look of the pump both within the tank and on the outside. I am not a fan of the white sticky pad which now shows on the inside of my tank (this is for one of the brackets which holds the wire on the dry side of the pump). I plan to contact Ecotech to determine whether or not the dry side of the pump in fact needs to have the cable facing straight up rather than straight down. Straight down and I would need no bracket.
IMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2501.jpg
Here are some shots of the new scape. The 3 main island are all glued together so it was very simply so reorganize things so that the wavemaker has a open path for flow.
IMG_2503.jpg
IMG_2505.jpg
IMG_2507.jpg
IMG_2508.jpg
As usual thanks all for following along and I would love to hear your feedback/advice!

Can't wait to see some legendary goodies in here. ;)

Placed my first order with LC today after speaking the last few days with Darwin. I am super excited! We picked up the below Zoa's for this tank (I may put 1 in my other tank).

LC Hyper Phoenix – 1P

LC Viscous Vixens – 2P

Tyree Rastas – 4P

Blowpops – 3P+

Hello Kitty’s – 3P

Fire & Ice – 2P

Needless to say I want to buy everything they have!

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi all,

It has been awhile since I have posted an update as we have been very busy lately. The tank is running well and we have added 30+ Zoa/Paly frags. Below is an updated list.

Gorilla Nipples (10P+)
Greenbay Packers (5P+)
LC Hyper Phoenix (1P)
LC Viscous Vixens (2P)
Tyree Rastas (4P)
Blowpops (3P+)
Hello Kitty's (3P)
Fire & Ice (3P)
Candy Apple Pinks (2P)
Gatorades (2P)
Blue Oceans (6P+)
DC Full Metal Bursts (3P)
Gold Mauls (2P)
Pink Pixies (3P)
Pink Zipper (1P)
Orange Bam Bams (6P)
Tequila Sunrise (6P)
Sunny D's (2P)
Scrambled Eggs (5P)
Eternal Flames (3P)
JF Insane Rainbows (1P)
Candy Apple Reds (3P)
Tangerine Rims (6P+)
Frozen Frog Eyes (2P)
Hooters (3P)
Blue/Yellow Zoa (3P)
Electric Inferno (2P)
Wishlist:
Blue Hornets
Red Hornets
JF Atomic Sunrise
JF Fruit Loops
and growing...
Pretty much everything has been sourced from Darwin at Legendary Corals and Brian at NY Coral Kings. Both are great guys and I really enjoy doing business with them. I have now bought twice from them both for a total of 4 orders. I highly recommend both as they offer great personal service, quality/healthy corals and they stand by their products. When it comes to ordering coral online these 3 things are very important to me. Does anybody have experience buying directly from Jason Fox?
I will take some pictures when I get home tonight. At the moment most of the frags are just lined up on the sand bed. First, we want to determine the type of flow each variation prefers. Second, we want some of the 1-2 polyp frags to grow out into 6 or more. From there we will start placing them on the rock islands. Since this is going to be a Zoa/Paly based tank the color combination for us is very important.
We have not added any fish yet, but the tank is dying to have one added!
Thanks for following!

Hi all,

So we have accumulated over the past month nearly 35 different Zoa's and Paly's. Most have come from Brian @ NYCK, but also 2 from a LFS and about 10 from Darwin @ LC. Fortunately Brian is local to us so we can meet up which is awesome, but he ships all over so I highly recommend. I really wish I could actually capture how amazing the colors are on these corals from these guys, but with my iPhone/Sunglasses combo I am very limited.

At this point I placed about a third on the rocks. The idea is to leave enough room to grow each into 5-6 polyp colonies. Then, place new plugs next door to propagate on and then frag. The goal is to frag every coral in this tank and then grow them out in the FT below. Once this process is complete with the current corals we will let them grow out in the DT and cover the rocks. We hope to buy the FT light soon so that we can propagate any new coral there first and then place on the rock. There is plenty of open real estate to fill in both tanks!

Dave @ Nanobox hooked us up with a custom case for the Bluefish mini that matches the red/white theme. It's so awesome that I had to put it on display. Need to remove that cord holder without pealing the paint now.

ya1.jpg ya3.jpg ya4.jpg ya5.jpg

I will try to keep adding more pictures (and higher quality if I can find the right camera!).

Here are a few shots of what we have.

Left to Right:

Tequila Sunrise (NYCK)

Scrambled Eggs (NYCK)

Blowpops (LFS)

Emerald Mauls (NYCK)

pic1.jpg
Left to Right:
Sunny D's (NYCK)
Frozen Frog Eyes (NYCK)
LC Hyper Phoenix (LC)
Pink Zipper (NYCK)
pic2.jpg
Left to Right:
Eternal Flames (NYCK)
DC Full Metal Bursts (LC)
LC Vicious Vixens (LC)
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg pic5.jpg
I've updated the list in the original post.
Thanks for following!
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

So I officially think I need to check into rehab. My addiction is strong and getting worse. I cannot stop buying Zoa's & Paly's! Below is what I have added over the last 2 weeks. The master list has also been updated. 39 and counting!

Gold Mauls – 2P (Palythoa)
NY Mets – 3P (Zoanthus)
Emerald Maul – 3P (Zoanthus)
Salted Agave – 3P (Zoanthus)
Sexy Pinks – 1P (Zoanthus)
Sunny D – 3P (Palythoa)
Alien Anti Venom – 1P (Zoanthus)
Tutti Fruiti – 3P (Zoanthus)
Jokers – 9P (Zoanthus)
My Clementines – 3P (Zoanthus)
Blumpkins – 2P (Zoanthus)
The below 2 I do not have the names for yet as they were freebies and are not fully opened to get a good visual of the polyp.
??? – 2P (Zoanthus)
??? Green/Purple – 1P (Zoanthus)
I will post pictures later - really wish I could grab better shots so you guys could see how amazing these are!
Yesterday I started feeding them a combo of Reef Roids and BRS Reef Chili. Let's just say they loved it. Pretty much every polyp (besides a few frags) closed up right away eating up the mix. Within a few hours they were opened looking better than ever. I am very excited to continue this feeding combo as I think the results will be amazing.
On top of that several of the frags are growing out new polyps. At some point I will track how fast each grows and report to the forum as sort of a database.
I continue to add different upgrades to the setup. At this point I have eliminated any splashing in the sump onto the glass door and have silenced much of the gargling. I am going to build a new lid and not paint it red this time. As much as I like the ascetics the paint just does not stick well to the aluminum and the salt creep is tough to clean from the paint. I bought several aquarium safe magnets (https://www.kjmagnetics.com/proddetail.asp?prod=BX084PC-RED) and I will use these as the brackets to anchor the lid. I also have some of the magnets down in the sump keeping the filter sock holder in place.
I continue doing 20% weekly water/filter sock changes and every other week cleaning the gfo/carbon reactor. The Fuge continues to barrel and act as an amazing filtration system. I also believe that the growth of the Chaeto while my DT lights are off has played a big part in balancing the pH (8.14-8.32 range - average is 8.25 over the past 10 days).
Thanks for following along!

Well, my iPhone simply cannot take photos that justify posting. The pictures ruin the beauty of the corals. Does anybody have any suggestion of a camera that can take photos (without being photoshopped) of our coral under actinic lighting?

We have ordered and are awaiting the arrival our our Helfrichi Firefish from one of our local fish stores. Once the lid is secure we cannot wait to add her! As much as we love looking at the corals (which are mesmerizing) we cannot wait to see a little fish swimming around in there. This tank was originally conceived to be a safe haven for a Helfrichi after we lost our first one in our larger tank due to aggression from the other tank-mates. Since then it has developed into a Zoa/Paly garden which will house the Helfrichi and at least 1 other very docile fish. We are now leaning towards a Ruby Red Scooter Dragonet. We have a normal female Red Scooter in our larger tank and have her trained very well to pellets (the tank has plenty of pods as well - she is spoiled...). While this smaller tank also has plenty of pods (they are everywhere even in the daylight just hanging out on the sand bed) we want to be sure we can feed the Ruby Red Scooter with dry/frozen food as well. This will be a test that we have the LFS perform for us like we did on the last one. Outside of those 2 fish we may add 1 more (goby or a blenny) so any suggestions would be awesome! We originally were leaning towards a Green Clown Goby, but are open to any other very peaceful fish suggestions. :)

Hi all,

Took a trip to our favorite LFS, Absolutely Fish, and we came home with 3 little ones. After waiting a few months it is very exciting to have some fish in the tank now. We actually went to the store planning to buy a Ruby Red Scooter Dragonet and a Green Clown Goby, but left with neither.

Our friend at the store talked us out of the Ruby Red as they are like Mandarin's and very hard to feed in a small system like ours. We decided to go with a Spotted Mandarin that had been eating frozen food at the store for a few weeks. I was actually very surprised when he told us we could get her. The tank had been seeded once or twice a month or 2 ago with pods. Before putting her in it was infested with pods to the point you could see them climbing all over the sand and corals during the daylight. She will take care of those rather quickly so I will be added live pods at least once a month. As long as she stays as fat as she is now we are good (shes a fatty for sure)! We named her Cleopatra (Cleo). She is amazing. Sorry for the bad shot, but I got tired of taking pictures after so many coral shots!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Instead of the Green Clown Goby who is very cute, but also a bit boring we decided to go with a Yellow Clown Goby. This guy is tiny and adorable and was swimming all over at the LFS, but very scared still! His name is Samuel (Sammy). This is actually the first I have seen him out of the cave he had claimed since we added them on Friday night.

image.jpg

Last, but not least we decided to add a 4th fish (the Helfrichi is on order still) and we went with a Tailspot Blenny. He is tiny and hides in a little hole with his head sticking out when you get close to the tank. He is eating well already (flakes only) so we are very happy with that since he is so small. His name is Hubert (Huey).

I downloaded an app on the iPhone called Camera+ and have been messing around with it today in an attempt to take some reasonable shots of these amazing corals. They are decent shots, but not they still do not show the color you see in person!

Here are some updated shots of the corals - got about 2/3 of them updated.

Corals

Zoanthus
Tequila Sunrise (Zoanthus)
image.jpg

Scrambled Eggs

image.jpg

Frozen Frog Eyes

image.jpg
Hooters
image.jpg
Tyree Rastas (sorry for the blurry shot)
image.jpg
Electric Smurfs
image.jpg
Tangerine Rims
image.jpg
Electric Inferno
image.jpg
Blowpops
image.jpg
Bam Bams
image.jpg
Emerald Mauls
image.jpg
Jokers
image.jpg
Palythoas
JF Insane Rainbows

image.jpg
Candy Apple Reds (sorry for the blurry shot)
image.jpg
Raspberry Crush
image.jpg

Here are some tank shots as well as the new lid I made that I decided not to paint. This one came out great.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
image.jpg image.jpg
Thanks for following!
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey All,

Been awhile since I have updated the tank thread and it is largely due to my frustrations with taking good pictures! I still haven't resolved that issue, but I do have some gel filters coming from a fellow reefer that I look forward to trying.

We also stopped at a local camera shop here in the city (B & H Camera, pretty famous) and learned some interesting things regarding white balancing, temperature, filters and how expensive the cameras are! We are going to buy the Sony Cyber-Shot RX100 III when the IV comes out (next month). Link below.

http://store.sony.com/cyber-shot-digital-camera-rx100-iii-zid27-DSCRX100M3/B/cat-ProductChannelAssignments-catid-SNYUSAssignments

I added the following Zoa's to the list over the past few weeks. Picked up quite a few off my wishlist while at RAP on Saturday at awesome prices. The rest came from NYCK.

Red Hornets
CB God of War
Fairy Tales
JF Lollipops
Latin Lovers (very small still, but when they grow out oh my!)
Utter Chaos (still very small, were getting too much light)
NYCK Sexy Sluts
The 3 I listed have no names yet. They are very small polyp Zoa's and I am giving them some more time to open up and start growing before I can see their true colors.
I got the below from RAP.
Electric Oompa Loompas
Goblins on Fire
Fruit Loops
BSA Blonde Blue Eyed Bitches
Daisy Dukes
RR Blue Suns
I think that brings us to 65.
Hope to have our new frag tank light from Dave in a week or so. Ordered the Mini Tide with a White gooseneck. Very excited to start fragging!
The main reason for this update is to advise any of you who love your Zoa's to rid of your Sexy Shrimp! Now that the CUC has been in the tank for awhile there must not be as much for the Sexy Shrimp to eat. As a result they nibble on the skirts of the Zoa's which they normally just dance around as if they were hosting them. I noticed about 10 days ago that some of our nicer Zoa's that were fully opened for 2 months suddenly were missing half of the fringe on several polyps. I have tried to figure out what was going on every day since. Water quality, pests, disease - nothing. Then today I found 1 of them on my Scrambled Eggs very clearly eating the fringe which is now partially gone. I immediately got the net and took both out and threw them in my larger tank. They will have plenty to eat there and in fact 1 of them already took out a small aiptasia that we had under a Goni. He is now hosting that Goni after saving it. There are a few other very small aiptasia that my Peppermint Shrimp are being lazy about (the aiptasia came on the Goni frag :angry: ). Would be very cool if the Sexy Shrimp will take care of those.
Happy reeging everybody!
  • Like 1

Hey all,

So I discovered Zoa Pox tonight on my Tutti Frutti. Ugh the pain continues. I took the frag out and popped the 2 pox and rinsed in tank water and back in the frag goes. I will order some Furan 2 in case I see more. I have removed most Hermit Crabs from the tank so I am hoping that these poor Zoa's can now live in peace!

I got my gel filters today and I must say I am impressed thus far. I will try to post picks tomorrow. The tank was pretty stressed out tonight as I was gluing down my new RAP purchases.

• Like 1

The saga continues... I also have on my Tequila Sunrise which is one of my absolute favorites (thankfully NYCK has more) brown fungus/algae which keeps the colony closed and kills it. I have ordered Furan-2 already and will use this tomorrow and I just ordered Chemiclean which I have read works better. When I dip I will use a soft bristle toothbrush to try and scrape the layer of fungus off. I am not sure why this has happened, but there must be an issue with one of my parameters. I am working to figure that out and will advise you guys if I do! I am going to also try and increase the flow on these frags affected.

I hope that by recording what is happening with my garden it will help others with their Zoa's.

Thus far I have had the following issues:

1. Sexy Shrimps eating fringes/lashes. Treatment: get rid of Sexy Shrimp ;)
  2. Zoa Pox which are small white spots found mainly on the stalks. I noticed 2 of them out of the blue so not sure the cause and the frag was doing good and I only noticed when the polyps closed while eating. Treatment (not sure if this works yet): Pop the pox outside of the tank if possible and then rinse in tank water. I popped 1 of the 2 inside the tank by accident while investigating and I am concerned that could cause it to spread much easier than it normal would. I will dip in Furan-2 if the polyps do not open by the weekend as I have read this to be the most effective medication (there are special instructions for coral as Furan-2 is for fish). Popped 2 days ago and they are slowly starting to reopen after being very stressed (pulling the frag of the rock was painful)..
  3. Brown Fungus/Algae which is a thin lower of brown which covers the polyps and forces them to close. This will kill your Zoa's within week's I have read. I tried to turkey blast, but didn't work. I dipped in Coral Revive days ago and that didnt help. I can still save this frag I think. Treatment: I will dip in Furan-2 tomorrow and also try to gently scrape the brown off with a toothbrush. If this does not work I will do the same using Chemiclean.

Any advise for these issues is welcomed!!

Take care.

Hey, try a Hydrogen Peroxide dip. I believe it will take care of your problems. Good luck

Hey Hector,

Nice to hear from you! Thanks for the advice. What ratio to tank water should I use? I only need 1 cup of tank water to fully submerge the frags infected.

Hope all is well! Do you have a tank thread for your new tank?

No tank thread at the moment. Sorry

I do a 2 part saltwater 1 part Paroxide and dip for 3-5 minutes and then place them in a high flow area. Hope it helps

• Like 1

No tank thread at the moment. Sorry

I do a 2 part saltwater 1 part Paroxide and dip for 3-5 minutes and then place them in a high flow area. Hope it helps

Ok thanks. So 1 cup of tank water and 1/2 cup of Peroxide. Seems like a lot? I have never used it before on my tank. Will give it a try! Hopefully 1 of the 3 treatments will work enough to consider it a problem solved.

Best of luck!

Thanks!

The Furan-2 showed up today in the mail so I did the dip. 1 cup of tank water with 1 packet of Furan-2 shaken well to mix and then the frag in for 12 minutes. I then took it out a used a toothbrush to remove the brown algae/fungus. Looks like it all came off! I am pretty hopeful that this Zoa will survive.

Hey all,

I took some pictures last night using new gel filters I received from a fellow reefer. Just using the iPhone 6 and the gel filter without any other alterations I must say it looks pretty darn close to what my eyes see.

I dipped my Tequila Sunrise in Furan-2 for 12 minutes and then used a soft toothbrush and I was able to remove pretty much all of the brown fungus. After several days a few of the polyps are starting to open a tad. I am very happy that it appears this frag will survive.

Left to right: Sexy Pinks, Fruit Loops, Goblins on Fire, Blowpops, Bam Bams, Emerald Mauls and Fairy Tales

image.jpg
Left to right: Tequila Sunrise (as you can see there is some color showing), same as above picture, Eternal Flames and a tiny 2P Latin Lover in the sand acclimating.
image.jpg
Left to right: Alien Anti Venom (closed in the front and victim of Sexy Shrimp war), Salted Agave (back), Blonde Blue Eyed Bitches (front and still acclimating), Jokers (back), My Clementine (middle - closed after cleaning of cyano), Gatorades (back), Electric Oompa Loompa (front), Candy Apple Reds and Scrambled Eggs
image.jpg
Left to right: BBEB, Electric Oompa Loompas, Viscous Vixens, Daisy Dukes, Greenbay Packers (back) and Scrambled Eggs
image.jpg
Left to right: Tangerine Rims, Electric Smurfs (back), God of War (back) and Pink Pixies (front)
image.jpg
Left to right: Hooters, Rastas, Red Hornets, NY Mets, Electric Smurfs and God of War
image.jpg
Most of these are closed at the moment because the Tailspot Blenny just swam through, but also because these mostly were victim of the Sexy Shrimp eating the lashes. The Tutti Fruity had Zoa Pox and is recovering on the far left.
image.jpg
Here they are open, but you can see the damage from the Sexy Shrimp.
Left to right: Frozen Frog Eyes, Hyper Phoenix, Tutti Fruity, Pink Zipper, Raspberry Crush, Eternal Flames and Full Metal Bursts
image.jpg
These pictures just doesn't do justice. Need a better camera!
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here is a shot from my Fusion40. These are my Beatdowns. They are growing like crazy I can't wait to get my Nanobox Tide later this week for my Frag Tank so I can frag these bad boys!
image.jpg
Here is a FTS of the Fusion40. I had to use a different gel filter since this tank has a AI Hydra over it and the blues are deeper. Looks pretty accurate, but not as good as the other tank. Sorry for the poor photos..
image.jpg
Here is our little Acan garden. Off to the right is 1 of my favorite corals ever - a Blueberry Sea Fan. Looks amazing under whites. The Duncan you can see looks almost fake. I didn't do anything, but use the gel filter.
image.jpg
In that bigger tank I notice these little snails on the zoas. I know that my Nerite snails lay eggs all over the tank so I would not doubt that this is just a baby Nerite, but could they be Sundial snail?
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks all for following along!
  • Like 1