teenyreef

TeenyReef's 10g Fusion - February FTS

teenyreef

There's a cool little tube worm that's been growing just under the bubblegum montipora for some time now. After lots of trial and error, I finally got a nice picture of it while it was extended.

20190321-untitled-007.jpg

• Like 4

Justind823

Wow! How big is that? Nice shot

• Like 1

teenyreef
28 minutes ago, Justind823 said:

Wow! How big is that? Nice shot

Lol, it's only about the size of a pea 😄

gone_PHiSHin

hey teeny, glad to see things are once again looking fantastic in this tank.  

can i ask you again about your lighting?  have you stopped ‘messing with’ your light levels after all this time?  we’ve talked before about possibly seeing dimished returns with this light over this tank (i have the same setup), and know the light is very strong and capable.  i have a few more SPS in my tank than last year and want to hit them with more light but i start to see less color in my acans, for example, if i try to up them.  

would you mind posting screenshots of your current morning/midday/evening spectrum levels?  also, anything else you may have learned about messing with this light?...especially in relation to being over this tank, in relation to running a mixed reef, etc.  i know Dave will be in shortly to say use the presets haha, but i seem to get much better results with less whites!  

as said many times before, this setup (Tide/IM10) is so perfect together, and i know many have been inspired by your tank to get a Tide and IM10 going for themselves, myself included.  great to see this tank bouncing right back, and congrats once again on this legendary thread.  

• Like 2