inTank Media Baskets

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

How are you liking the cardinals? :)

They got big pretty fast. I originally wanted 15 of them, but I think I'll stick to the 6 I have. They're sweet fish.

Speaking of fish, the clowns do a lot of cuddling after dark, and I've even seen the 6 line shimmy and shake when Carbon gets to close WTF. Then I saw one of the springers shimmy and shake when the other was in line of sight. My tank is just super charged right now.

Oh yay! My green-eyed goni isn't doing too well =(

Here's a quick draw up:

vXkw9GF.png

Basically a multi-stage canister filter. With some tw0 way switches so that one stage can be easily taken out and cleaned/replaced while still keeping the rest of the system running

Forgot to comment on this. I like the idea but it's going to be a very clean system or harbor nitrates depending on the media you use.

Also, the system can possibly be implemented using the RODI system housing maybe? The difference would be that you have to shur it all down to service the canisters.

Pinner Reef

Sup Kat! Why haven't you taken down that gorgonian hanging in the back? That thing hanging upside down always draws my eye away from your main structures.

Sup Kat! Why haven't you taken down that gorgonian hanging in the back? That thing hanging upside down always draws my eye away from your main structures.

Heya. It's going to the swap this weekend, maybe it will get sold.

Pinner Reef

Sweet, how many frags you gonna be taking? I seem to remember you had a B#### of a time setting up for the last frag swap. Any refinements to the process?

Sweet, how many frags you gonna be taking? I seem to remember you had a B#### of a time setting up for the last frag swap. Any refinements to the process?

I was hoping to take a lot more than I have :(

Gorgonian

Sponge

Favia

Acan

10 red planet frags (not looking so hot)

Myagi frags

unknown steel blue acro

Mystic monti

Green acropora

Slimer

Psammacora

tenuis

I'm going the day before, setting up so that I don;t have to drive at the crack of dawn and the corals have a chance to stop being pissed.

Pinner Reef

Good Idea. The one show I set up for we did the same thing. The coral did seem a lot better off than those that came in during the morning. The rest of the show was an utter nightmare for me.

michaelrzachmann

Heya. It's going to the swap this weekend, maybe it will get sold.

Im from jersey, where is the frag swap and if you dont mind can you tell me a little bit of what and how these go down?

Im from jersey, where is the frag swap and if you dont mind can you tell me a little bit of what and how these go down?

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/355040-new-england-frag-farmers-market-info-and-invite/

POTO has a crazy list of fish he can bring for you

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/358382-poto-ct-frag-farmers-market/

Also on the vendor list is PEA, Jason Fox, another sponsor here is Exotic Reef, they will be there too.

It's a relaxed swap, it's run by Jon Swanson, he's super cool. You just show up.

Come by my station. Metrokat's Lemonade Stand

$0.50 gets you a glass of lemonade and free advice.

fabulous-cat-meme.jpg

• Like 3
michaelrzachmann

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/355040-new-england-frag-farmers-market-info-and-invite/

POTO has a crazy list of fish he can bring for you

http://www.nano-reef.com/topic/358382-poto-ct-frag-farmers-market/

Also on the vendor list is PEA, Jason Fox, another sponsor here is Exotic Reef, they will be there too.

It's a relaxed swap, it's run by Jon Swanson, he's super cool. You just show up.

Come by my station. Metrokat's Lemonade Stand

$0.50 gets you a glass of lemonade and free advice.

fabulous-cat-meme.jpg

cool thanks... maybe a dumb question but do you need to bring frags?