Cultivated Reef

S T E V B E N

benjho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for the minimalist sexy that is coming soon here

LOL please don't expect much from this new build.....this is going to be a slow build since it's a budget build, not like my previous builds where I did spent quite the bucks on... lol.

I think I have the patience this time to let things grow now, so it's gonna be a slow build ahha.

Will do. Lolol I'm surprised you remembered ahah. When I was signing in, I was thinking did I make that bet wit Lawn.. you just confirmed it ahah.

Lolol yea I'm known here for my lame life ahahah.

Show me the money :D

kessil would be dope, I say do it!

Yea 1st thing I'm buying is the kessil a160w with the new arms. I like the new kessil arms, looks better than the other arms out there. Lol me with the arms thing ahaha.

That reminds me, I've probably said "I love ur arms" to a stripper b4 ahaha.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea 1st thing I'm buying is the kessil a160w with the new arms. I like the new kessil arms, looks better than the other arms out there. Lol me with the arms thing ahaha.

That reminds me, I've probably said "I love ur arms" to a stripper b4 ahaha.

I decide to log in randomly and I see your name in my notifications and I'm like DAFAQ? Still, welcome back.

Got bored of strippers eh?

I decide to log in randomly and I see your name in my notifications and I'm like DAFAQ? Still, welcome back.

Got bored of strippers eh?

Hey man long time no see.

Actually I kinda did. Umm, lots of crazy things happened in the beginning of my stripper experience... some good and some not...

I would say the worst thing that happened was...the stripper I lost my v to...she passed away at age 19.. R.I.P. Amanda Jordan..

sucks man, I was gonna take care of her too. She was rly coo girl.

Other than that, everything else was not bad. I just scored a new job 2 weeks ago so I will be ordering some things prty soon.

Archived