Innovative Marine Aquariums

S T E V B E N

benjho

Thanks man. Yeah, I will miss this place for sure, but thing is I really realized what I like most now and it ain't this hobby. This hobby is kinda boring actually imo, I don't know at least that is how it is to me now. Maybe I'll get back in 20 years.

You can always stay and join the lounge area.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. Yeah, I will miss this place for sure, but thing is I really realized what I like most now and it ain't this hobby. This hobby is kinda boring actually imo, I don't know at least that is how it is to me now. Maybe I'll get back in 20 years.

LoL 20 years. See you in a year when the strip clubs leave you broke and that new car is just a car.

Sorry to see you go but you and that type A will be back very soon ;).

You can always stay and join the lounge area.

Lol. True. Lawnman's Lounge.

LoL 20 years. See you in a year when the strip clubs leave you broke and that new car is just a car.

Sorry to see you go but you and that type A will be back very soon ;).

Lol I've been broke for the past 4 months(ever since I started my 1st full-time job)... spending all my paychecks. At least part of it goes to my mom and to the financed car. And at least I'm not in debt...cause that would be serious haha.

Yeah my new car is just a volks jetta 2015, including the financed 1.9% apr, downpayment and monthly payment, it comes out to only $21k including taxes. So definitely affordable.

Ahh no worries. I will be back but definitely not in a year, it will take longer for me to miss it. Wanna make a bet? If I come back within 1.5yr, I'll paypal gift you $100 and if I don't, you can paypal gift me $20 on 1 condition, that is if I actually sign back in and request that you pay me(which most likely won't happen). In other words, you have nothing to lose. ;)

And what is type A? haha

Lol. True. Lawnman's Lounge.

Lol I've been broke for the past 4 months(ever since I started my 1st full-time job)... spending all my paychecks. At least part of it goes to my mom and to the financed car. And at least I'm not in debt...cause that would be serious haha.

Yeah my new car is just a volks jetta 2015, including the financed 1.9% apr, downpayment and monthly payment, it comes out to only $21k including taxes. So definitely affordable.

Ahh no worries. I will be back but definitely not in a year, it will take longer for me to miss it. Wanna make a bet? If I come back within 1.5yr, I'll paypal gift you $100 and if I don't, you can paypal gift me $20 on 1 condition, that is if I actually sign back in and request that you pay me(which most likely won't happen). In other words, you have nothing to lose. ;)

And what is type A? haha

Ok it's a bet. So if you sign in tomorrow PM me for my Paypal address :). Type A is your personality!

Ow and you're in debt you have a car payment ;)

Ok it's a bet. So if you sign in tomorrow PM me for my Paypal address :). Type A is your personality!

Ow and you're in debt you have a car payment ;)

Lol, that's not how it works. The bet only works if I ever start a new tank thread again. :) And plus, I still have 1 more mushroom to sell off before I can actually take down the tank.

Car payment isn't really a debt since I can pay it off, it's not that high every month lol, say $300 a month? haha

Holy crap!! I just wiki'd that type a personality and you're right on. It does sound like me big time, heck I've been bummin off lots of cigs lately hahaha. I thought type a and b was referring to blood type at 1st ahahah. I am type b though for blood.

Lol, that's not how it works. The bet only works if I ever start a new tank thread again. :) And plus, I still have 1 more mushroom to sell off before I can actually take down the tank.

Car payment isn't really a debt since I can pay it off, it's not that high every month lol, say $300 a month? haha

Holy crap!! I just wiki'd that type a personality and you're right on. It does sound like me big time, heck I've been bummin off lots of cigs lately hahaha. I thought type a and b was referring to blood type at 1st ahahah. I am type b though for blood.

A car payment is debt my friend look up the definition of debt.

Plus you said if you come back within 1.5 years you never said anything about a tank thread. Better hurry up and sell that mushy ;)

A car payment is debt my friend look up the definition of debt.

Plus you said if you come back within 1.5 years you never said anything about a tank thread. Better hurry up and sell that mushy ;)

Lol, come back within 1.5 yr as in getting back into the hobby. Signing back in doesn't mean I'm getting back into the hobby haha.

Financing a car doesn't seem like a debt to me, I mean I'm paying it off pretty easy. I don't have credit card debts or any other kind of debts, just the little car debt haha.

Ok, just sold my last mushroom. I can officially take down the tank now. Anyone interested in the maxspect celestial lights? $130. 3-4months used.

Lol, come back within 1.5 yr as in getting back into the hobby. Signing back in doesn't mean I'm getting back into the hobby haha.

Financing a car doesn't seem like a debt to me, I mean I'm paying it off pretty easy. I don't have credit card debts or any other kind of debts, just the little car debt haha.

Anything you owe money on is a debt.... Hell you mind as well say your in debt to lawnman cuz it won't be long and you will owe him a cool hundo ;)

Sucks to see ya go but it won't be long and you will be back :)

Anything you owe money on is a debt.... Hell you mind as well say your in debt to lawnman cuz it won't be long and you will owe him a cool hundo ;)

Sucks to see ya go but it won't be long and you will be back :)

Lololol I'm serious man, I'm quitting for good this time lol.

Lololol I'm serious man, I'm quitting for good this time lol.

I knew a alcholic and a drug addict that said the same thing a few times ;)

I knew a alcholic and a drug addict that said the same thing a few times ;)

I'm not a coral addict anymore lol. I swear!!! I have a new addiction now...

What might that be?

Lol. That may be personal.. but honestly I just like chilling with some girls, laid back environment you know what I mean?

Ow you're going to the library :wink wink:

LOL. I guess. Just made some new friends which are girls. And they're just so chill to talk to. I like it.

Well, just sold my last coral in the tank because I'm leaving the hobby for good. Used the maxspect celestial for only 4 months(it just reached the 4month mark). Selling it for $130 for a quick sale. Local pickup 91745, CA.

Pics Added: Forgot to say this but It also looks brand NEW too!!

16552133109_a26bb3aa5a_b.jpgIMG_8888 by iscolymia, on Flickr

16530981777_f5321c0799_b.jpgIMG_8885 by iscolymia, on Flickr

Ow you're going to the library :wink wink:

Actually, there's a strip club in SoCal called "The Library".

LOL. I guess. Just made some new friends which are girls. And they're just so chill to talk to. I like it.

Make sure they don't dine and dash on ya.

Actually, there's a strip club in SoCal called "The Library".

Make sure they don't dine and dash on ya.

Lolol there is??? Hhaha interesting...

They're just laid back and chill to talk to, I don't really care of they take advantage of me. They are pretty after all lol, at least my favs are.

They're just laid back and chill to talk to, I don't really care of they take advantage of me. They are pretty after all lol, at least my favs are.

Wut?

NorthGaHillbilly

if you took that time and money and applied it to getting a girlfriend, you could see a pretty lady naked, not get yelled at for touching, AND get to have sex with her. Seriously man, this stripper thing is weird

Wut?

hes justifying his creepy obsession with strip clubs

Wut?

What did you mean by dine and dash? lol I meant like I don't care if they dine and dash on me lol.

if you took that time and money and applied it to getting a girlfriend, you could see a pretty lady naked, not get yelled at for touching, AND get to have sex with her. Seriously man, this stripper thing is weird

hes justifying his creepy obsession with strip clubs

Lol. I don't think I can commit to a relationship anymore...I have a feeling if I do get with a girl...I might cheat on her...

I have fears of commitment now....sad.

NorthGaHillbilly

What did you mean by dine and dash? lol I meant like I don't care if they dine and dash on me lol.

Lol. I don't think I can commit to a relationship anymore...I have a feeling if I do get with a girl...I might cheat on her...

cheat, the one stripper I got naked in my house, I didnt know she was a stripper till later. Are you able to bamboozel these strippers into the sack?

:huh:

Archived