SaltCritters.com

S T E V B E N

benjho

Lol Yeah I'm just doing it for fun. This stripper hardly strips at the club so I'm not so sure if she's seeing a whole lot of guys. But even though, I wouldn't care. She's cool to chill with. Lot of the strippers at the club I go to have pretty normal lives, like attending college or have other jobs, etc. Caught me at surprise ahah, I even know one who is going to the same college I graduated from last year. And I also found out one of my close by neighbors has a daughter stripping LOL! They live in a pretty nice house too. I assume they make pretty good money ahah. I'm just in it for the fun, I'm not easy to get hurt like I was before. Tiny little issues don't bother me.

It's easy to get caught up into something new. Strippers are excellent fabricators. She may be giving you the fantasy you want right now. Just letting you know that you are investing extra time and money for a dead end. There's no such thing is hardly strip; you strip or you don't. Of course they have normal lives during the day but at night it's a whole new story. Just saying think with your other mind on this date and not with your brain. Money talks in stripper land and if a baller comes through, your little fling will end. I hope the best but I am trying to harden you up with facts before it comes to that point. Not that I fell for stripper or anything. I just wanted to smash and be gone but I had a buddy in college that fell hard for one and spent all his income on her to get tossed to the side later on after he ran dry.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's easy to get caught up into something new. Strippers are excellent fabricators. She may be giving you the fantasy you want right now. Just letting you know that you are investing extra time and money for a dead end. There's no such thing is hardly strip; you strip or you don't. Of course they have normal lives during the day but at night it's a whole new story. Just saying think with your other mind on this date and not with your brain. Money talks in stripper land and if a baller comes through, your little fling will end. I hope the best but I am trying to harden you up with facts before it comes to that point. Not that I fell for stripper or anything. I just wanted to smash and be gone but I had a buddy in college that fell hard for one and spent all his income on her to get tossed to the side later on after he ran dry.

Thanks for looking out but I'm just doing it out of boredom. My life is sooo boring haha, and this seems kinda exciting somehow. I won't spend all my income, I still got bills to pay ahah. But even if she left me, I wouldn't be hurt. I'd just find a new girl lol. Life's too short to take up on little issues so serious, if anything I would say I've gotten 10fold times more laid back than I was before. I used to be a serious guy ahha, and get worried or stressed over little things.

Its all good Ben, I've hooked up with strippers, ex- strippers, and had ex's turn into strippers.... that said the biggest freak I ever hooked up with was a preachers daughter. ;)

Its all good Ben, I've hooked up with strippers, ex- strippers, and had ex's turn into strippers.... that said the biggest freak I ever hooked up with was a preachers daughter. ;)

Lololol you know what's up ahah.

You want some spark in your life date a hairdresser.

Til ya piss em off and you wake up with some bad ass chemical burns. That salon dye is no joke..... is that why your bald? LOL

You want some spark in your life date a hairdresser.

Lolol doesn't sound exciting to me ahah.

Or a girl who knows blackbelt.

Lol, not into tomb-girls.

Til ya piss em off and you wake up with some bad ass chemical burns. That salon dye is no joke..... is that why your bald? LOL

lolol. Lawnman's bald? No way lol, I remember he has plenty of hair.

No chemical burns just genes. My grandpa was bald at 20 I was bald at 25.

Lolol doesn't sound exciting to me ahah.

Lol, not into tomb-girls.

lolol. Lawnman's bald? No way lol, I remember he has plenty of hair.

Nope not me I am bald been bald since 25. My wife likes my bald head she shaves it every week :) she is a hairdresser.

No chemical burns just genes. My grandpa was bald at 20 I was bald at 25.

Nope not me I am bald been bald since 25. My wife likes my bald head she shaves it every week :) she is a hairdresser.

Wow, that's crazy man. Was it also from stress or just genes alone? Well at least you didn't need to do your hair for years or get a haircut lol.

I'm pretty sure Ne-yo is bald since he's always wearing a hat ahah. It's funny how he's always wearing a hat, why can't he just grow some balls and show off his baldness lol.

Well everyone has their own preferences, me and chris just happen to like strippers.

Well everyone has their own preferences, me and chris just happen to like strippers.

LOL... I aint been to the titty bar in well over 10 yrs. It was fun for a month or so tho. Your young tho enjoy life man who cares. Hell other then my wife the longest I've ever been with a chick is 6 months. I dated 2 chicks for 6 months, other then that no one could hold my attention past 2-3 weeks :lol:

LOL... I aint been to the titty bar in well over 10 yrs. It was fun for a month or so tho. Your young tho enjoy life man who cares. Hell other then my wife the longest I've ever been with a chick is 6 months. I dated 2 chicks for 6 months, other then that no one could hold my attention past 2-3 weeks :lol:

Still the best story on how you met your wife.

Might wanna get that checked out LOL

Used protection. These girls are pretty careful with themselves. They're younger than me too. They even use protection for bj's.

Still the best story on how you met your wife.

Lol true.

Used protection. These girls are pretty careful with themselves. They're younger than me too. They even use protection for bj's.

I'd hope so, but still that shit aint right bro

I'd hope so, but still that shit aint right bro

Mmm I'll go check but you know, should be fine. I go to an expensive club not the cheap ones. It's usually almost empty there ahah.

Lol ok. I think I was going to the club too often, like 3 times a week. Now when I see a naked girl, doesn't get me excited at all lol, like it used to before. The club I go to is like double the price of others. Well I meant not real boners for the ones I had with before(like 1st time with them, I had real ones but 3rd/4th time with the same girls, it was hard for me to) but with new girls, I could.

7a6fc2cc0a2c4ae4092e1b832460563aec3a094d

Sooooooooooo

strippers made you sell your shrooms, and all you got were shielded BJ's and a impotency?

I must be missing the part where you won :(

7a6fc2cc0a2c4ae4092e1b832460563aec3a094d

Lol, not gay man. I just need a break, my thing is too exhausted lol.

Sooooooooooo

strippers made you sell your shrooms, and all you got were shielded BJ's and a impotency?

I must be missing the part where you won :(

Man, lets just stop talking about strippers here lol. The main reason I quit is because I lost complete interests in the hobby. This hobby requires lots of patience and time which I just can't commit to.

Archived