SaltCritters.com

S T E V B E N

benjho

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheat, the one stripper I got naked in my house, I didnt know she was a stripper till later. Are you able to bamboozel these strippers into the sack?

What? I don't quite understand what you meant there.

:huh:

Me too. :huh:

NorthGaHillbilly

What? I don't quite understand what you meant there.

Me too. :huh:

are you having sexual intercourse with these strippers, leading you to believe you would have relations outside the bonds of monogamy. If you worried about looking at naked ladies when in a relationship, well there’s a reason my wife dosent use my computer.

are you having sexual intercourse with these strippers, leading you to believe you would have relations outside the bonds of monogamy. If you worried about looking at naked ladies when in a relationship, well there’s a reason my wife dosent use my computer.

Ohhh I see. Mmm speechless. This is getting too personal haahah. Whether I did or not, doesn't matter. I just enjoy chilling with them as friends. I like the music too lol. And dances, sure why not! haha

And I just have fears of commitment now. Weird.

NorthGaHillbilly

Ohhh I see. Mmm speechless. This is getting too personal haahah. Whether I did or not, doesn't matter. I just enjoy chilling with them as friends. I like the music too lol. And dances, sure why not! haha

And I just have fears of commitment now. Weird.

your a strange dude, but I wish you well with everything man.

your a strange dude, but I wish you well with everything man.

Yupp, I sure am.. I am an extreme minimalist who enjoys talking to pretty strippers. Oh did I mention, I just had my 1st New York steak at BJ's................it was soo good ahah, man I've been missing out big time all these years lol. Thanks man.

What did you mean by dine and dash? lol I meant like I don't care if they dine and dash on me lol.

I meant as long they don't take advantage of ya. I remember one time I was eating at a sushi joint and I saw this one girl says to the date "be back, I'm going to the bathroom" and she ended up leaving through the back door.

So you sold out to support strippers? Maybe just look into cl hookers so can do both hobbies

Nah it's not that. But yes I do support strippers sometimes. But the main reason I'm quitting the hobby is that I lost total interests in it. It's really a boring hobby to me now, I don't know why. And this hobby has a lot to do with having good patience and I hate patient hobbies. I'm not into hookers though, only into strippers. Pretty strippers only, I reject my non-favs all the time. I only have 4 favs at one club and 1 fav at another.

Yupp, I sure am.. I am an extreme minimalist who enjoys talking to pretty strippers. Oh did I mention, I just had my 1st New York steak at BJ's................it was soo good ahah, man I've been missing out big time all these years lol. Thanks man.

Prime Rib > NY Steak

I meant as long they don't take advantage of ya. I remember one time I was eating at a sushi joint and I saw this one girl says to the date "be back, I'm going to the bathroom" and she ended up leaving through the back door.

Lololol I don't mind that. Just find another girl then. I see that as a tiny little issue which won't bother me at all. Call me laid back ;)

Prime Rib > NY Steak

I had prime ribs before. I like NY steak more.

Either way, I hope the best for ya.

You probably quit the part time job at the LFS huh?

Thanks man.

Yeah I did, ever since I got the new car. Didn't want to waste mileage on round trips that far haha. I quit there like 2-3 weeks ago.

Wow... This is saddening... Best wishes on your stripper endeavors.

Lol, thanks.

Try a porter house and get back to me :D

I'll try that man. Have you had the NY steak at BJ's? It's pretty good.

NorthGaHillbilly

I see. Damn, that loooks good. I gotta try that too haha. What's the price range on those steaks there?

Its spendy, last time me and the lady went there I think I ended up leaving three bills on the table. But its UNREAL good, and the people are great. Our last waiter had worked there for 26 years and put both of his daughters through school by working there. He also put 7 or 8 bones in a to-go box for my dog, who he heard me mention once. Really a cool place.

Its spendy, last time me and the lady went there I think I ended up leaving three bills on the table. But its UNREAL good, and the people are great. Our last waiter had worked there for 26 years and put both of his daughters through school by working there. He also put 7 or 8 bones in a to-go box for my dog, who he heard me mention once. Really a cool place.

Damn, so like $150 per person. It's pretty expensive lol, but it sounds really really good haha. Man, but it's in Atlanta...I need to find one like it in Socal ahah.

NorthGaHillbilly

Damn, so like $150 per person. It's pretty expensive lol, but it sounds really really good haha. Man, but it's in Atlanta...I need to find one like it in Socal ahah.

LOL, Im sure yall've got plenty that are comparable.

LOL, Im sure yall've got plenty that are comparable.

Lol, not that I know of... I need to do some research... ahah.

LOL. I guess. Just made some new friends which are girls. And they're just so chill to talk to. I like it.

Thats how strippers suck you in, its just a mind #### go find a real chick and get a real #### lol Strippers are fun don't get me wrong but theres better. Besides your young, if you cheat on a chick so what everyone will get over it. Hell you will prolly get cheated on too at some point.... thats life.

This times infinity!

Try a porter house and get back to me :D

NY Steak is actually the super tender juicy side of a porter house..... the other side is a full cut of filet mignon. Porterhouse = the 2 best steaks in one bad ass package :wub:

Thats how strippers suck you in, its just a mind #### go find a real chick and get a real #### lol Strippers are fun don't get me wrong but theres better. Besides your young, if you cheat on a chick so what everyone will get over it. Hell you will prolly get cheated on too at some point.... thats life.

This times infinity!

NY Steak is actually the super tender juicy side of a porter house..... the other side is a full cut of filet mignon. Porterhouse = the 2 best steaks in one bad ass package :wub:

Lolol true. Once I pass that phase I'll definitely try that other route lol.

Man, I gotta try Porterhouse lol.

just finished reading your whole stripper/getting out of hobby saga while listening to some loud intense music, and i gotta say wish i logged in more keep up with the drama lol, forgot how interesting you were :)

Archived