Coral Vue Hydros

S T E V B E N

benjho

Alright guys, so someone picked up the lights and the tank today. I am officially outta this hobby lol.

:lol:
Lawn has an inflatable side piece , that might be an option

That won't work on me for sure. :lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy #### this thread is a rollercoaster.

Well, this thread is about to go to an end because I'm officially out of this hobby lol. Someone local came to pick up the tank and lights, and the extra tank-related stuff today. I have nothing tank-related in my house right now.

You'll be back.

Lol. I sure don't hope so. This hobby is too boring for me now. I need to experience some new things out there.

I feel like StevieT was your mentor

Lol, he never posted on this thread.

Well, this thread is about to go to an end because I'm officially out of this hobby lol. Someone local came to pick up the tank and lights, and the extra tank-related stuff today. I have nothing tank-related in my house right now.

Good luck with ya dude. Hopefully you'll find something that you'll like that's not strippers/hookers/prostitutes/drugs.

Good luck with ya dude. Hopefully you'll find something that you'll like that's not strippers/hookers/prostitutes/drugs.

Yoo I didn't touch hookers/prostitues/drugs man. But yeah I'm going to start playing bball again and work out. Kinda wanna get some muscles.

You have to be a true hobbiest to enjoy what we're on here do. It sucks you don't have the "patients". Maybe if you got into something besides expensive ass slow growing shrooms you'd enjoy the hobby lol.

No offense dude lol but you need some fu*king structure in your life lol. How old are you ?

I know we bust your balls a lot , but we all mean mean well (except lawn , he's just a dick) . Good luck in whatever it is you decide to blow your money on, and you're always welcome back to blow your money with us , except the money you will owe lawn .

You have to be a true hobbiest to enjoy what we're on here do. It sucks you don't have the "patients". Maybe if you got into something besides expensive ass slow growing shrooms you'd enjoy the hobby lol.

No offense dude lol but you need some fu*king structure in your life lol. How old are you ?

I'm 25. Dude I never had the patience, maybe I did in the 1st 3 years of my time in this hobby of 6 years. Those 1st 3 years I had inexpensive corals and had lots of live rocks as scaping.

I know we bust your balls a lot , but we all mean mean well (except lawn , he's just a dick) . Good luck in whatever it is you decide to blow your money on, and you're always welcome back to blow your money with us , except the money you will owe lawn .

Lolol Thanks. Yeah I still got 6 more months to bust all my paychecks on, I told myself I was going spend all my paychecks for a year after my dad's passing. So far, it's only been about 6 months.

• 1 year later...

So I might be getting back into the hobby..depending on whether I'm able to find a new job soon or not.. just because I just got fired lol.

I'm thinking of an ada f60 with a kessil, thing is I'm worried if the glass is even strong enough to be under the mounting of this kessil leg.

The bar seems heavy and the ada glass is pretty thin. Let alone the a360 is not that light.. what you guys think?Kessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-A
Kessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-A

I definitely wouldn't trust the glass with that style clamp, I'd be hanging the light for sure. Glad to see you posting again mate :).

So I might be getting back into the hobby..depending on whether I'm able to find a new job soon or not.. just because I just got fired lol.

I'm thinking of an ada f60 with a kessil, thing is I'm worried if the glass is even strong enough to be under the mounting of this kessil leg.

The bar seems heavy and the ada glass is pretty thin. Let alone the a360 is not that light.. what you guys think?Kessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-A

Kessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-AKessil-Mounting-Arm-for-AP700-A360-and-A

####ing LuLu.

You going with a minimalist scape?

I definitely wouldn't trust the glass with that style clamp, I'd be hanging the light for sure. Glad to see you posting again mate :).

Lol....darn. I gotta find out..

dont get a kessil. just dont

Why? Kessil is pretty reputable out there.

Take a $hit on the floor, it's about to get drifty in here!!!

Lolol. Not rly... this gonna be a budget build. Most likely not as great as my previous builds since I'm only going to buy a few and let it grow..

####### LuLu.

You going with a minimalist scape?

Lolol I don't know yet. I just know I want the kessils and the ada 60f. I want like maybe 3 jawbreaker mushrooms in it, maybe a bounce.. iono, jawbreaker I want for sure. And maybe some palys/zoas.

The 60f isn't a good dimension for a Kessil, therefor using one would be kinda inefficient and you'll need to create a shade so it doesn't light the whole room.

Good to see you back. If you really want the kessil with the mounting arm, you can buy the extension mount and attach it to your cabinet so you don't have to worry about the glas.

The 60f isn't a good dimension for a Kessil, therefor using one would be kinda inefficient and you'll need to create a shade so it doesn't light the whole room.

The kessil arm is good for 18-24" long tanks, the 60f is 24" long, I will just have to put the arm on the width side not the length side.

Good to see you back. If you really want the kessil with the mounting arm, you can buy the extension mount and attach it to your cabinet so you don't have to worry about the glas.

I think it should be fine, I'll just have to get the light first to see how heavy it is. If anything, I'll just have to get a thicker glass tank haha.

You said you wouldn't be back for 2 years :) pm me for my paypal address tou owe me 20 dollars. Don't welch on that bet bro ;)

Will do. Lolol I'm surprised you remembered ahah. When I was signing in, I was thinking did I make that bet wit Lawn.. you just confirmed it ahah.

It was fun reading through this thread again.

Lolol yea I'm known here for my lame life ahahah.

Archived