ReefCleaners.org

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brought this guy home , and it is twice as big as what it was showing at the store.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Curious on which LFS you visit. I have made the trek out twice to the new Elos Aqua Studio in Southlake recently.

Curious on which LFS you visit. I have made the trek out twice to the new Elos Aqua Studio in Southlake recently.

Fish2morow is pretty much my second home .

That piece however came from Dallas North.

As a couple of you already know, I lost my dad just a little over a week ago. I didn't always have the best relationship with him growing up, but things had been better since my daughter was born. There was still work to be done, but unfortunately our time was cut short, I love you dad, and I miss you already.

so sorry brother. i too didnt have the best relationship with my father but we are working on it. thoughts are with you <3

You've been in our thoughts, if there's anything we can do let us know. If nothing else, I've always got some good whiskey stashed somewhere if you need it.

Thanks guys ... and gals. :grouphug:

There have been a lot of ups, and downs, but for the most part I'm doing ok. All I can really do is take it a day at a time, so thats what I'm doing.

In Tank news, the rabbit is slowly ridding the tank of bubble algae so once his work is done, I will focus on getting it stocked up. For now, I'm having fun with the pico, and it is coming along quite nicely.

Ah damn, JB - I didn't see this until today... I'm sorry to hear about your father. Thinking about you and your family big guy.

HarryPotter

Came home to a tank full of dead fish and all of my SPS has RTN 100%

:(

Im so sorry, thats a terrible thing to experience.....

I'm not sure what could have happened . I did a 10g water change on Wednesday , but nothing else has changed . I used the same batch of water on the pico, and it is fine .

Sorry about your loss B. Lost my pops at 59 years young to sepsis we were really close. Been 4 years and it sucks hang in there bud.

Test results

Kits used :

Salifert: Ca / KH / Mg / NO3 / NH4

Hanna : PO4

Milwaukee MA887 : SG

SG : 1.025

NO3 : 0 (could explain SPS maybe)

NH4 : 0

KH : 7.0 (usually around 8)

Ca : 350

Mg : 1320

PO4 : 3 tests

I'm lost

Sorry about your loss B. Lost my pops at 59 years young to sepsis we were really close. Been 4 years and it sucks hang in there bud.

Thanks , it hasn't been easy but I'm making it. It's an odd feeling right now.

Have a picture? Terrible... So weird

Of ?

Archived