Top Shelf Aquatics

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dat light!!! :) gonna have to get order one someday

I'm very happy with it. Still figuring out the controls, but so far corals seem very happy.

I'm very happy with it. Still figuring out the controls, but so far corals seem very happy.

I'm digging it very much so. It'll be perfect over my 30x20x16 which is currently lit by a radion gen3 pro. Damn wedding in sept puts a damper in my reefing upgrades

I'm digging it very much so. It'll be perfect over my 30x20x16 which is currently lit by a radion gen3 pro. Damn wedding in sept puts a damper in my reefing upgrades

try to pass it off as a ...

Wedding Gift ???

Well at least you don't have to get ready for a Tropical Storm that's predicted to drop 6-10 inches of rain between this evening and Wed Am. :(

Then again it might reach DFW ,lets hope for the best but be prepared :)

Well at least you don't have to get ready for a Tropical Storm that's predicted to drop 6-10 inches of rain between this evening and Wed Am. :(

Then again it might reach DFW ,lets hope for the best but be prepared :)

They just said on TV that I should have 4 inches of rain on Wednesday

We had less than an inch yesterday when these chumps reporting the weather claimed we'd get 6-10 inches, then today we're getting pounded like a $2 whore.

So does anyone have tips on a fish for bubble algae? My emeralds love to walk on it , but that's about it . It has gotte pretty bad really quick.

Any help / advice would be great .

Thanks in advance

jedimasterben

It's hit or miss on those emerald crabs. this time around I got the biggest emerald crab I could find and he's been putting a dent into the bubble algae.

That's a nice looking fish you have for a bff. You swim in the tank much?

I break out the speedos once or twice per week

Archived