ReefCleaners.org

B's 65 Gallons of Doom

jbb

LOL, you may think you will have $ to burn then but when you get there it doesn't happen. You just get new expenses...like trying to prepare for retirement or taking care of parents. Some things never change and having excess $ is one of them.

:slap: Hope smasher :angry:

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New tank take 2

Tank is in , I got the plumbing done (durso) which is dead silent btw , filled with tap water and everything looks perfect ... Until it breaks again but don't worry about that .

so what speed are you running the Jebao Dc 6000? I'm debating on which one to go with the DC 3000 vs the 6000? I also just order my DrTim's.

so what speed are you running the Jebao Dc 6000? I'm debating on which one to go with the DC 3000 vs the 6000? I also just order my DrTim's.

I can run it at full speed and be ok . I am currently running on the 4th speed and that is enough to run my reactor and plenty of flow through the sump. That is empty tank running the fresh water leak test though. It may change once the tank is up and running .

Weekend Update :

checkmark-large-blue.gifApex jr Installed

checkmark-large-blue.gifExtra EB8

checkmark-large-blue.gifApex Auto Feed

checkmark-large-blue.gifWireless Access

checkmark-large-blue.gifFusion Online

redx-th.pngCable Management

checkmark-large-blue.gifLost Phone

checkmark-large-blue.gifStill Sick and Coughing My Lungs Up

checkmark-large-blue.gifTank Build Looking SEXY As Hell

Tank update :

I got the tank filled last night, and then realized that I forgot to level the tank first . So I get to drain it now , level it out , and fill it back up.

Still waiting on light from Dave. Apparently there is a hold up in customs between the U.S. And Canandia causing all of the Bluefish stuff to be delayed. I'm hoping it clears up soon, I have a 12 day work trip starting 4/12 so that would delay things even more for me.

I'm also working on an auto feeder for refridgerated food, and will document the entire process here.

Thanks for stopping by

This is an NPS tank?

I suspect it's more for pipe fish than NPS, though if you go through the trouble of adding a refrigerated food doser, you might as well keep NPS too.

Have to admit, I don't think I've ever said "might as well keep NPS" before.

Veng is on the right track with the finicky eaters, and returning to pipefish is a goal of mine. There are a few NPS coral that I want to keep, and the automated feeding will be needed with my random work travels. So I guess it's a little of both.

LOL, you may think you will have $ to burn then but when you get there it doesn't happen. You just get new expenses...like trying to prepare for retirement or taking care of parents. Some things never change and having excess $ is one of them.

Taking care of parents with health problems will kick your wallet right in the nuts.

Taking care of parents with health problems will kick your wallet right in the nuts.

But at least she told you that you are number 1 ... And you have the pic so you'll never forget

i like what i see

Thanks

I'm still messing with things just a bit , but once it fills in it should look good .

Archived