Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Bobyboy's Innovative Marine Fusion 30L

Bobyboy

Yes I still love this tank, the micro bubbles only lasted a few day. The back wall never leaked but always had a minor curve to it, I assumed it's because of the pressure difference between the 2 areas.

The tank is currently disassembled and waiting for me to move to my new house and set it back up.

Thank you so much for the feed back. I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions. This has fully convinced me to go pick up the 30L at my LFS. I'll let everyone know how the build goes. Super excited :)

The bowing was the only consern that kept me from picking it up last weekend.

It's just a slight bowing, mine has it too. Been running a good while without issues. Good tank if you want a shallow AIO.

And I can't wait to see it set back up bobyboy

Thanks for the feed back. That's great to hear! I'm definitely looking for a shallow reef. + I'll be using this tank to grow some frags for my 60 gallon reef.

Can't wait to pick it up. I'm going to go check out your fusion 30 right now Admonition.

• Like 1

It's just a slight bowing, mine has it too. Been running a good while without issues. Good tank if you want a shallow AIO.

And I can't wait to see it set back up bobyboy

Thanks, at this point it may end up a frag tank if I can convince the wifey to let me pick up a 180g, lol but either way it'll be up and running in a few months

The tank has been broke down since May

Crap, sorry to hear that, must have skimmed over that post. ... RIGHT ABOVE THIS. Sheesh. You have a thread for the new tank?

Crap, sorry to hear that, must have skimmed over that post. Are you going to restart?

As soon as we get settled I to the new house I plan to set it back up

As soon as we get settled I to the new house I plan to set it back up

Excellent. Yea, I read the last few posts now, sorry about that. Good luck with the new house.

• 2 years later...

very cool. what happened to your 30L?

btw, Photobucket has screwed the pooch and is demanding ridiculous fees to create memberships that allow posting to third party sites.

you'll probably want to move your pictures over to Imgur or Flickr and such.

be interesting to find out how many people fled Photobucket for that move, LOL!

4 minutes ago, Friendly said:

very cool. what happened to your 30L?

btw, Photobucket has screwed the pooch and is demanding ridiculous fees to create memberships that allow posting to third party sites.

you'll probably want to move your pictures over to Imgur or Flickr and such.

be interesting to find out how many people fled Photobucket for that move, LOL!

I was just reading about that because I can't upload from my iPhone to this site anymore do to "6mb" limit LOL!

the 30L is in the basement sitting, I've been debating about setting it up.

Will it let me link to it?

http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y302/Bobyboy101/5D96F3E8-38D0-40A5-AEEB-15D851F70A0F_zps7dphpgcp.jpg

• 1 year later...