Coral Vue Hydros

Dark_ice's 15.5G new corals.

Dark_ice

probably a watchman goby and another clown pair, will most likely wait a few months though and just load up with corals since those seem to be doing great in my tank

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably a watchman goby and another clown pair, will most likely wait a few months though and just load up with corals since those seem to be doing great in my tank

you dont have a build thread?

do you always sell frags?

i do not, in fact the few aog's i have fore sale will be my only ones for a while as im going to grow my stuff out.

well suprising news

these are my last 4 zoas i plan on getting

6p true red hornet

13p rasta!!

1p rainbow infusion

and the last one muahahah

JFBloodshot_zps7f008a6d.jpg

after these four i will take a break most likely on buying zoa's and begin to work on finishing my car in time for the waterfest race

well suprising news

these are my last 4 zoas i plan on getting

6p true red hornet

13p rasta!!

1p rainbow infusion

and the last one muahahah

after these four i will take a break most likely on buying zoa's and begin to work on finishing my car in time for the waterfest race

Nice list for the "last". I think I said I my tank was full and "these were my last" about 4-5 orders ago! :)

Nice list for the "last". I think I said I my tank was full and "these were my last" about 4-5 orders ago! :)

also want to finish my car.. thats a lot of money. always can get more coral. but the race is once a year

the infusions and bloodshots are still up in the air. thats a lot of money

I dropped a chunk of change with cornbred recently but passed on the infusions, got the implosions instead. Bloodshots are definitely a looker! Luckily I don't have car expenses :lol: just an everyday driver Nissan Altima

Nanofreak79

I got bloodshots....melted, pissed me off. Sometimes I think buying one polyp of a prized zoa/paly can have that effect.

I got bloodshots....melted

this is reassuring

I dropped a chunk of change with cornbred recently but passed on the infusions, got the implosions instead. Bloodshots are definitely a looker! Luckily I don't have car expenses :lol: just an everyday driver Nissan Altima

having a fast azz car is a need. im trying to set a record :)

having a chance to make history is something not many people can say in racing

this is reassuring

having a fast azz car is a need. im trying to set a record :)

having a chance to make history is something not many people can say in racing

Please explain!

trying to set the world record for the fastest mk6 R stg1 in drag racing

current record 12.57 @107mph

my last pass before the new tune 13.63 @104

with the new set up ill be putting down another 58hp to the wheels :) should get me close to that record.

Very nice! thats effing fast! btw saw that pending over on the other thread..nice pick up!

hopefully i can show the Germans that a american can drive just a well

and shhhh no1 knows about that pick up ;)

Nanofreak79

You mother F-ER, I was waiting till payday to hit him up.....salt cube right?

hopefully i can show the Germans that a american can drive just a well and shhhh no1 knows about that pick up ;)
They do now, me. You better not melt that, and spread the love!

these are coming from jae. pretty awesome guy. and i hope not to melt them.

also who i will rep at waterfest and who is setting my car up. really happy to have APR tuning on board. this is a really big thing for me. sadly my gf dose not approve of me going after this dream and dose not support it even though this is my last chance to do something before i focus on a ring and a new house for her.

Hey, whatever makes you happy. They have to accept you, and just agree to disagree on some things.

well its not that easy lol

she can just leave me and take our son with her. in the end will she be there when i do this or will she stay at home. everyone knows with that person you love the most in your life by your side supporting you makes you do better at whatever goal you are trying to reach. lol after that race ill be right back into zoa hording again. just i will either be super happy or disappointed.

Archived