Coral Vue Hydros

Dark_ice's 15.5G new corals.

Dark_ice

ah yes premium aquatics is a nice place. lots of good deal frags and the owner is pretty smart. green bank is ran by billy. he gets nice quality shipments of fish in. (i know all the owners around here)

mikes place is up on 202 by the frazer exit. right past exxton. he will be in a shopping center on the left a mile or two down the road. acutally planing to stop in tomorrow to pick up some furan. you should drop in!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah yes premium aquatics is a nice place. lots of good deal frags and the owner is pretty smart. green bank is ran by billy. he gets nice quality shipments of fish in. (i know all the owners around here)

mikes place is up on 202 by the frazer exit. right past exxton. he will be in a shopping center on the left a mile or two down the road. acutally planing to stop in tomorrow to pick up some furan. you should drop in!

Billy is awesome. I bought my first pair of clown fish from him that he actually caught when he went on his fishing trip. lol he had them eating out of his hands! I will def have to check out Mikes when I get my current tank under control. I also have been toying with the idea of starting my 11.4 mr aqua tank.... hmmm :)

Billy is awesome. I bought my first pair of clown fish from him that he actually caught when he went on his fishing trip. lol he had them eating out of his hands! I will def have to check out Mikes when I get my current tank under control. I also have been toying with the idea of starting my 11.4 mr aqua tank.... hmmm :)

get that 11.4 up and going! time for a zoa tank. ill give you some stuff B)

Heres a FTS without the blues for everyone, better to see

http://s1069.photobucket.com/user/shadows92/media/IMG_2320_zps0aaff641.jpg.html'>IMG_2320_zps0aaff641.jpg

NirvanaandTool

Mike's place is awesome. His corals are truly amazing. I used to go all the time when I lived in PA. Actually the mantis shrimp I used to keep in that cube came from him. Mike named him Lefty cause he was missing his left raptorial appendage.

Mike's place is awesome. His corals are truly amazing. I used to go all the time when I lived in PA. Actually the mantis shrimp I used to keep in that cube came from him. Mike named him Lefty cause he was missing his left raptorial appendage.

i could not agree more. he is a great person and his coral is legit. taking my gf there tomorrow to prob buy the rest of those cat eyes

Tonight i will start a log on a mixture no1 seems to be doing. Kent coral accel and fuel.

hope all goes well

Coral accel will get you awesome results. Mixing with the fuel..who knows!

Coral accel will get you awesome results. Mixing with the fuel..who knows!

im ready for the algae bloom! with great algae bloom will come great results from what i understand.

mixing fuel with accel seems to be something no zoa person has done, so why not try it. just hope the tank will not crash

im ready for the algae bloom! with great algae bloom will come great results from what i understand.

mixing fuel with accel seems to be something no zoa person has done, so why not try it. just hope the tank will not crash

I've seen no algae bloom from using accel daily for about the past 2 months

ah yes premium aquatics is a nice place. lots of good deal frags and the owner is pretty smart. green bank is ran by billy. he gets nice quality shipments of fish in. (i know all the owners around here) mikes place is up on 202 by the frazer exit. right past exxton. he will be in a shopping center on the left a mile or two down the road. acutally planing to stop in tomorrow to pick up some furan. you should drop in!
Wait what? Where you from if you go to Premium Aquatics?

I used fuel for awhile, it's pretty potent stuff, and gave me some algae too. Use sparingly at first!
Gave me the worst case of cyano I have seen in 6 years!
NirvanaandTool

i could not agree more. he is a great person and his coral is legit. taking my gf there tomorrow to prob buy the rest of those cat eyes

Dont let the GF see the total when Mike rings you out haha

Tell him I say hi. Haven't been there in about a year.

Nanofreak79
I've heard a lot about this coral accel....does it really grow stuff faster, or just kore anecdotal evidence? Curious as I'm using the 2 part Red Sea reef energy, and some elos and blue bottle products.

I just started getting cyano, after switching to Coralife salt? Weird cause I used it long time ago with no issues. I have now gone back to RSCP.

its the fuel that triggers bloom. accel dose not

Wait what? Where you from if you go to Premium Aquatics?

Gave me the worst case of cyano I have seen in 6 years!

Delaware premium aquatics

and thats great to know...

I've heard a lot about this coral accel....does it really grow stuff faster, or just kore anecdotal evidence? Curious as I'm using the 2 part Red Sea reef energy, and some elos and blue bottle products.

I just started getting cyano, after switching to Coralife salt? Weird cause I used it long time ago with no issues. I have now gone back to RSCP.

corral accel is amazing. im seeing better growth. i feed daily close to night time. turn the sump off for 1-2 hours then turn it on and leave the skimmer off. then lights out

Dont let the GF see the total when Mike rings you out haha

Tell him I say hi. Haven't been there in about a year.

i will be sure to, and she dose not mind. she will turn around and drop $100+ on coral if she likes it

NirvanaandTool

Ah that's always good. I never really took the wife in there just cause I never came out of there spending less than $100, she always knew coral was expensive but I didn't need her knowing exactly how much. Though back when it was The Frazer Zoo, I just used to send her up front to play with the puppies while I spent all my money on coral with Mike. :lol:

get that 11.4 up and going! time for a zoa tank. ill give you some stuff B)

YA!! Thank you!! :happy: the lights look great btw. I will definitely be keeping up with your mixture log.

no updates as of now, still fighting zoa pox. so weird its only little white specs and not any bigger ones like most zoa pox. moving the AOG colony in tomorrow!!

natalia_la_loca

no updates as of now, still fighting zoa pox. so weird its only little white specs and not any bigger ones like most zoa pox.

Maybe it's something else. Can you get a picture of the specks?

Maybe it's something else. Can you get a picture of the specks?

too small to get pics of, everyone says its pox but idk. hoping to win this battle and move on quickly.

Archived